Chapter 2

Author's POV

Yoongi sighed as he closed the door to his home. He really didn't want to leave J-Hope  but his grades were already sinking as fast as the titanic. He walked with a slight blush on his face due to the make out session he amd J-Hope had in his dream. But he could easily blame it on the winter air.

"But why did it feel so real then?" Yoongi asked no one in particular as he brought his finger tips to his pinkish lips. "As if someone was actually kissing me.." he said as he sat down on a bench, waiting for his bus. He took his earbuds and placed them on his ears, blocking the sound of the outside world.

"Celine Dion?" Yoongi whispered as he heard the song 'My heart will go on' come on. "Man, J-Hope is at fault." He giggled and stood up when he saw the bus approach. "Good song however ne- ouch!" He groaned as his body made contact with the floor. He turned to look at the person who pushed him and growled when the person didn't even look back.

"HEY ASSHOLE AT LEAST SAY SORRY!" He shouted and the stranger stopped.

"Sorry." The stranger said and walked away as if nothing had happened.

"Sorry my ass. Stupid mothe-"

"HYUNG! What are you doing in the floor? Did you fall?" Taehyung asked as he looked down at Yoongi.

"Of course not Tae, the floor was being rude to me so I body slammed it." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Out of no where Taehyung began stomping real hard on the floor. "Take that you meanie! You can't be rude to swag hyung!" He said as he stomped one last time. "Hyung, I avenged you."

Yoongi bursted out laughing and patted Taehyung's shoulder. "Let's just get on the bus." He said as he pushed the younger inside. They found a seat together and just minded their own business. Until Taehyung decided to speak outloud.

"I was thinking, that we use Jin hyungs computer and try to search J-Hope."

"I don't want to do that."  Yoongi shook his head. "I don't want to because how will I face reality if he is not real? I mean perfection does not exist in this cruel world."

"Ahh you never know~~" Taehyung showed off his box squared smile and leaned his head on Yoongi's arm. "Wake me up when we get to school."

"Ok." Yoongi said as he closed his eyes and fell asleep too.

~~~~~

"I can't believe you two." Jin snapped as he shook Yoongi and Taehyung awake. "Be glad I was waiting for you both at the stop, if not, y'all would still be here. Now get up!"

Taehyung groaned as he latched on to Jin instead. "I brought you food."

"What kind?" Jin asked as he hugged Taehyung.

"Your favorite."

"You're excused my child." Jin smiled as he turned around.

"Jin, you look beautiful, handsom today. Scratch that, no word can describe how perfect you look today." Yoongi fake smiled and blew a kiss to the elder.

"Aww my boys, come on, let's go we don't want to be late." Jin said pulling them out of the bus.

~~~~

"So what did J-Hope hyung say to you last night?" Jimin asked Yoongi as they sat in the lunchroom around midday.

"He showed me how he dances." Yoongi shrugged and continued eating his lunch. He wasn't about to tell them about the stuff he and J-Hope did.

"Is he better than me?" Jungkook pouted as he brought a cookie to his lips.

"Even better than Jimin." Yoongi said and pushed his meal away. "I'm not hungry anymore, y'all can have that."

"You just had two bites." Jin gasped and placed his hand on the youngers forehead. "Are you okay?"

"Just not really hungry." Yoongi  shrugged and stood up. "I'll head to class early then. See you all around." He waved as he walked away.

"Is he becoming anorexic? That Jay Hope guy better not have told him he was fat." Jin slammed his hand on the table.

"Maybe he's just sick Jinnie hyung." Taehyung said softly. "He felt very warm today in the morning."

"Or maybe he just wants to meet J-Hope in real life that bad.." Jimin sighed. "Why don't we-"

"Tried that Jiminnie, he doesn't want to face reality if he finds out he's not real." Taehyung frowned as he took Yoongi's food and began eating it.

"Let's not get into Yoongi's life right now." Namjoon said and everyone nodded. "Let's just support him and let him be for now. Maybe he's just going through a phase."

"A phase he's had since he was seven?" Jimin asked the older.

"Maybe he's just lonely.." Namjoon reasoned. "His brother studies abroad, and his parents are always working. Some people, when they're lonely and yearn for love, they tend to make people up just to feel better." He explained.

"Right." Jin snapped his fingers and nodded. "Let's just be there for him as much as we can."

"How about a trip on Saturday?" Jungkook asked excitedly. "Or a sleep over. I'm down for either."

"You just don't want to be home." Jimin laughed.

"Because my parents compare me to my hyung all the time." Jungkook groaned. "So can we?"

"You know the posibility of Yoongi going is 0 right?" Jin asked.

"We can try." Taehyung smiled.

"I'll try to convince him." Namjoon stood up as soon as the bell rang. "Don't skip class you heard me?" He said to Jungkook who nodded.

~~~~~

"Maybe you should try hanging out with them more." J-Hope smiled as he ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair. "I hang out with my friends too you know?"

"How? You're basically here everytime.. and I sleep almost all the time." Yoongi laughed.

"It becomes hard to me you know?" J-Hope smiled as he rubbed his eye which was bruised.

"So what exactly happened to you?" Yoongi asked.

"I fell while coming to you. But it's alright, I had a friend catch me before I could die."

"Wait there's more people here?" Yoongi looked around the empty playground.

"Not here here but yes, there is." J-Hope looked at his watch. "Go on and wake up sleepy head, class is about to start."

"Only if you kiss me." Yoongi puckered up his lips.

"Cute." J-Hope leaned in and placed an innocent kiss on Yoongi's lips.

~~~~
"Hyung?" Namjoon shook Yoongi awake. "Are you sexually frustrated?" He asked concerned to the older.

"Idiot." Yoongi muttered as he rubbed the sleep off his eyes and sat up and pulled out his notes. 'J-Hope... if you're in my dreams, how come you're so real.. and how come I still have  that purple bruise on my shoulder?' He asked himself.

"Oh right, we're hanging out on Saturday.. wan-"

"I'll come." Yoongi interrupted the younger. "I wanna hang out with y'all. Tell me the dets later." He sighed as he plugged in his ear buds and blasted his music loud. 'If you want me to hang out with them, then I will. Only for you Hope.'