Chapter 5

Author's POV

A tear slipped from Yoongi's eyes as he woke up. Where was that heart shaped smile? Where was that beautiful tanned skin he had grown used to see?

On the night of his birthday, after having a great time out of school, Yoongi finally had slept. However that night, J-Hope was not around in his dream. Yoongi waited by the tree he and J-Hope always used to meet at. Yet the boy didn't show up and hour later, or anytime after that.

He really didn't know what was happening but he hated it.  He wanted to be embraced by those skinny arms that belonged to the boy he fell in love with. But it didn't happen.

Yoongi sighed as he sat up from his bed. He looked over at the clock and frowned whem it read 6:30 am. He could've waited more for the younger if that stupid machine hadn't gone off.

With one last heavy sigh, Yoongi stood up from his bed and yawned as he scratched his belly gently. He looked over to his closet and walked over to it to pick his outfit. After he had that taken care of, he grabbed his bathrobe and walked into his own bathroom.

~~~

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." Yoongi bowed at Namjoon who looked at him with a confused face on.

"Hyung? You okay?" Namjoon asked as he closed his locker.

"Perfect." Yoongi wiped a tear that formed  in his right eye and opened his own locker. "When are we getting graded for our project?"

"Today." Namjoon said looking at his calenndar and marked off the day's date. "You hungry?"

"I had breakfast." Yoongi frowned and closed his locker.

"Let me guess, an apple?" Jin asked as he opened his own locker and set his stuff inside.

"Poptart." Jungkook said as he removed a crumb from Yoongi's lips and brought it to his mouth. "The strawberry kind."

"How do you know?" Namjoon asked amazed.

"He's got the wrapper poking out of his pocket." Jungkook smiled and waved to the olders. "I've got to get back to my own hall. I'll see you hyungs after school. Have a great day." The maknae said as he walked off.

"I have to be in class early, see you guys." Yoongi sighed as he walked away from his friends.

"Is he okay?" Jin asked as he pointed to Yoongi. "Doesn't he usually say 'morning fuckers' or something like that?"

"Hyung?" Jimin called out.

"Yeah?" Jin looked at the younger.

"You greet us like that.."

Jin fake laughed loudly and glared at Jimin. "Zip it." He snapped as he closed his locker and walked away from them.

"Hyung your boyfriend scares me, how do you deal with him?" Jimin and Taehyung laughed together.

"I love him." Namjoon shrugged and pointed to the cafeteria. "Let's get some breakfast."

"Let's go!" Taehyung said taking both of their hands and dragging them to the cafeteria.

~~~~

"And what might the answer be Mr. Min?" The teacher called out on Yoongi who sighed and looked over to Namjoon's paper.

"Fifty five." Yoongi said and watched Namjoon look at him weirdly and then moved his hand. "Million."

"Correct, I'm glad you're actually paying attention." The teacher smiled making Yoongi roll his eyes and look down to his blank piece of paper.

"Hyung, why aren't you sleeping?" Namjoon asked curiously as he set down his pencil.

"Because I am awake." Yoongi sighed and took Namjoon's note book and began copying his notes. "I need to pay attention you know?"

"Are you on drugs?" Namjoon asked rather loudly making the teacher glare at them. He bowed his head and looked back at Yoongi.  "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm totally fine Namjoon." Yoongi sighed for the nth time that hour and felt Namjoon's hand make contact with his forehead.

"You don't have a fever. But hyung, usually, you have the worsest mood in the mornings. You always sleep so you can meet up with J-Hope but yet you didn't this time." Namjoon pointed out.

"He wasnt there." Yoongi said quietly and began crying. "He wasnt there and I want to see him so bad. I waited and waited and waited but he never got there." He cried out liud not caring if he was veing stared at by everyone.

"I'll just, take him to the nurses office." Namjoon bowed his head and dragged Yoongi out of the room. "Hyung what happened?"

"I didn't see J-Hope in my dreams last night. Im scared that he left me." Yoongi explained and Namjoon remained quiet.

"But i just can't live  without him!" Yoongi wiped his tears only to be replaced by more.  They made it to the empty gym and sat by the cart that held basketballs. "And I need him in my life. I.. He's like the air I breathe. He's the sun that lights my world.
When I'm with him, I'm not scared of anything. He places that smile on my face. He makes me a better person." Yoongi sobbed and hugged Namjoon.

"So what you're saying is..." Namjoon trailed off as he reached for his phone and pressed speed dial #1. "I'm calling Jin hyung, don't worry."

It was only five minutes later, Jin ran into the emtpy gym andthrew his backpack on the floor besides Namjoon's.

"That was fast." Namjoon sighed

"I fake gagged." Jin said as he hugged Yoongi. "Tell me what's wrong my child."

"J-Hope..." Yoongi  cried

"Did he hurt you?" Jin asked worriedly as he looked over Yoongi's body.

"He.. he.. he disappeared." Yoongi cried more and burried his face in Jin's chest. "I want him back."

"He's not in your dreams anymore?" Jin asked and recieved a no from Yoongi. "Maybe.. don't take this the wrong way but maybe this is how you're slowly chang- nevermind don't cry... don't cry... He's on a trip for now." Jin said as he pressed kisses to Yoongi's hair. "Shh shhh there we go calm down."

Yoongi couldn't calm down. Had he done something wrong? Of course he hadn't slept for about two days but that didn't mean J-Hope would leave him right? J-Hope himself had promised he would never leave him. So, where was he now?

A/N: please ignore the spelling.. enjoy, vote ☆ comment ♧