Chapter 1

Author's POV

"Hyung over here~"

Yoongi turned to the voice he knew so well and  showed off his gummy smile. "Hoooope!" He shouted as he ran to him.

Giggling, Hope moved over and allowed Yoongi to sit besides him. "How was school? Did you get in trouble?"

"Eh, I got there late, had lunch detention." Yoongi shrugged as he took Hope's hand. "But it's alright, I got to be with you a few hours more."

"But school is important."

"That's what they all say." Yoongi groaned and let go of Hope's hand. "You said you would show me your dance."

"Righ right." Hope stood up and held out his hand. "But I'd rather dance with you." He smiled. "May I have this dance?"

"Idiot," Yoongi looked away blushing but held Hoseok's hand. "Be lucky that I like you." He mumbled as he was pulled up and  made to look down on Hope. "You're short."

"I'll grow." Hope smiled as he began swaying them along to him humming.

"Don't get all sappy with me." Yoongi laughed.

"Every night in my dreams~" Hope started

"I see you~~" Yoongi found himself singing.

"I feel you~" Hope giggled and turned Yoongi around. "Does this count as our first date?"

"If you want it to be." Yoongi whispered. To him, their first date was since the first time he met the boy in a dream. Yoongi was about 7 years old when he saw a boy sitting alone on his dream.

-Flashback-

"Why are you crying?" Seven year old Yoongi asked the little boy who was alone. "Who are you? Why are you in my dream?"

"I.. I don't know." The little boy said and wiped his tears. "Who are you?"

"You can call me Yoongi hyung." Yoongi said and sat besides the boy. "What's your name?"

"You can call me hope."

That was when Yoongi stopped. Those heart shaped lips were beautiful. They couldn't even compare to little Jimin's cute smile. And Jimin was a very beautiful boy.

"Isn't Hope a girl's name?" Yoongi smirked.

"I'm your Hope though..." Hope smiled. "Your Angel... J-"

-end of flashback-

Yoongi had been mad that time because his mother had woken him up. He  wanted to know what Hope was going to say next but that would have to wait. That had been years ago though. Maybe Hope didn't remember it now.

"What are you thinking about Babe?" Hope whispered on Yoongi's ear making the older boy shudder.

"The first time I met you." Yoongi sighed. "You said you where my hope, my angel.."

Hope smiled at him hopping that the older would continue. "J....."

"I was woken up buddy, help me out here." Yoongi groaned.

"J-Hope."

"J-Hope? What does that mean?"

"Its the name you get to call me now." J-Hope smiled. "Can I call you a name?"

"Like what?" Yoongi asked.

"Mmmm.... Suga, because you're sweet." J-Hope came to a stop and so did Yoongi.

"I'm anything but sweet." Yoongi frowned.

"To me you are." J-Hope said. "I have to go now Yoongi. But next time we meet-"