Chapter 11 Final

Author's POV

"OKAY CUT!"

Claps were heard all around  the room. The two main cast were now bowing at every staff member around the room.

"Thank you for your hard work."

"Thank you for putting up with us."

Both actors just looked at each other and then parted ways to their own staff. Yoongi  sighed as he sat down on his chair and waited for the excessive amount of make-up to be remived from his face. He looked over to the other male across  the room to find him looking into the camera at their last scene. A light blush decorating his cheeks, but then again, it might be due to the cold.

"Did you enjoy the kiss?" His make-up artist asked wiggling her eyebrows. "I've heard the famous Jung Hoseok's lips are very soft. I'd die to feel them."

"I felt them first." Yoongi gave her a glare and closed his eyes.

"And you're not going to make a move to get that fine piece of ass?" The make-up artist asked again as she removed the make up from both of his eyes. "You can open them now."

"I think he's dating Taehyung.." Yoongi mumbled as she moved on to the rest of his  face. "Look, the boy is all over him."

"You're right.." the make-up artist nodded and frowned. "Anyways we're done, wanna keep your hair the way it is?"

"Yeah, I'll just take a shower when I get home." Yoongi smiled and stood up. "Where's my manager?"

"Right here." His manager called out from behind him. "Everything's done so you can relax now. You choose what you want to do next."

"I want to go home and sleep." Yoongi whispered and looked back to the other artists. He watched  how Jimin and Jungkook held hands, they both had been a couple since a while back.  He watched Namjoon rub Jin's shoulders before pointing at Yoongi and walking over to him.

"Congratulations man." Namjoon shook hands with the elder. "Hey, we're going out to eat, maybe you want to come with  us."

"I'd like to b-"

"Great! You can go in Hoseok's car. See you there." Namjoon patted his shoulders and turned around. "Hey Hoseok! Yoongi is carpooling with you."

"That's fine." Hoseok smiled at Yoongi amd called him over. "We should leave right now. I made the reservations at 5 and it's 4:24. There's traffic so.." he trailed off.

"I got it," Yoongi nodded and turned to his manager. "I'm going with them." He said and received a wink from his make-up artist as well as a text from his manager.

"Use protection 😏😉"

"So you guys are invited to our wedding." Jungkook said as he passed along invitations. "It's in a month so yeah.. be there."

"I'm free for a few months before I starr in another movie." Jin smiled as he looked at the invitation in his hands.

"I'll be free by then babe." Namjoon nodded towards Jin as he pocketed the invitation. "What about you Seok?"

"I'll need a date." Hoseok smiled at Yoongi.

"I think my make-up artist can ve my date." Yoongi joked and laughed when he saw  Hoseok's face. "Why are you giving me that look?"

"I was hoping you'd go with me." Hoseok showed off his heart shaped smile.

"You have to ask me." Yoongi shrugged.

"Will you go with me as my date to the wedding?"

"Can't." Yoongi shook his head. "I'll be in New York promiting."

"Then why did you tell me to ask you?" Hoseok glared at him.

"I wanted to know how it felt being asked out." Yoongi shrugged.

"Yoongi hyung you can't miss my wedding." Jimin pouted. "Pretty please! You promised when Iwas younger."

"Ah so annoying." Yoongi looked away. "Fine, I'll be there." He turned to Hoseok. "I'll pick you up then."

"Nope,  I will be picking you up." Hoseok shook his head. "As the guy in the relationship."

"AS THE GUY IN THE RELATIONSHIP?!" Namjoon and Taehyung asked loudly while Jin and Yoongi choked.

"Who said we're going out?" Yoongi asked reaching for a bottle of water.

"Me, also I'd like to take you out on a date this friday.. so be ready at 7, whatever kind of clothes you want, just make sure you're comfortable." Hoseok said casually leaning back on his chair.

Yoongi was speechless in  his chair. His mouth opened and closed but nothing ever came out.

"I think you're cute." Hoseok said to him.

"Happy birthday!" Yoongi said awkwardly and mentally facepalmed. "I mean, thanks,  you too."

"You two get married already." Jin laughed making both boys blush.

That night was just filled with drinks and storied being exchanged from everyone else.

~~~~

A year later.

"I FVCKING DO." Yoongi said pushing the priest away and pressing his lips against Hoseoks.

The crowd laughed and clapped at the behaviour of the rapper.

"WOOO THATS MY MAN!" Jimin shouted making the other guys shout out nonsense as well.

A/N

Eh I personally think this last chapter sucks... but I hope  you enjoy it. I'll have you know that I changed a lot of things from the 8th chapter  til the end.

Like for example.. on ch. 8, they were supposed to meet Jung Jiwoo again..

On ch. 9 there were supposed to be only dreams told by Yoongi.. the idea of Jung Jiwoo being drunk was never written on my paper...

On chapter 10, they weren't supposed to meet.. at all.. okay maybe the story would have ended up something like this.

That's when Yoongi saw him, those heart shaped lips. The tan skin. That voice.  This beautiful boy standing right in front of him was the boy from his dreams.

"J-Hope?" Yoongi called out to him.

Said boy turned around.

"Hello hyung, its been a while."

So yeah that was how it was supposed to end... kinda boring right??

AnywAys I  hope  you liked this story  .. have a great day :)