4.

I'm woken up to my alarm, and I'm immediately dreading the fact that it's Monday. I hate school. I let out a few whines and sighs, and then drag myself to my bathroom. I'm just starring at myself in the mirror. Damn I look like shit. I brush my teeth, put in my contacts, and throw my hair into a messy bun. It's Monday, I'm not in the mood. I fill in my brows and apply some mascara, then walk over to my closet to find something to wear.
I slip on a pair of mom jeans, and a plain v neck top. I tie the bottom into a knot, to make it look like I put in a little more effort. As I'm looking in the mirror deciding if I'm okay with my outfit, I hear something hit my window. I look over to see Grayson smiling, and signaling me to open my window. Our rooms are right across from each other. You can literally hop into the other's room they are so close. I just realized I changed with my curtains wide open. I walk over and lift it open to him holding up two shirts. "Which one looks better?" He asks while smiling at me "by the way you look cute" he adds. Why am I blushing? I'm trying not to stare at his shirtless body. He's wearing black ripped jeans that hug him perfectly, with his calvins peaking out the top. He looks hot as fuck. Melanie no, stop. For some reason I haven't been able to stop thinking about last night.
I snap out of it "the blue one. It shows off your muscles more" fuck. I just admitted I check him out. I notice him smirk a little as he pulls the blue shirt over his head. "Alright see you later Gray" I quickly say before he can say anything, and shut my window.

I park my jeep, and start to walk into school. Everyone is outside, split into their separate cliques, gossiping about who slept with who. Did I mention I hate school? I get a few whistles from some football players, causing me to roll my eyes. "Damn Mel, those jeans make your ass look good" not only do I cringe that some random called me Mel, but what a fucking pig. I scoff and open my mouth to say something, when an arm swings over my shoulder pulling me away. "Easy tiger" I look up to see Ethan raising his eyebrows at me. "I don't get why you and Gray are friends with them" I say for probably the one hundredth time. "They're our teammates Mel, and if you weren't our best friend I'm sure you'd probably think the same of us" it's true I probably would. Ethan and Grayson aren't always the sweet boys that cuddle with me and watch movies all day. At school they are different. I hate to say they are fuck boys, but for lack of a better term I guess. They get a lot of attention form girls, and they definitely take advantage of it.
"Come on, we'll be late for bio" I finally reply and we walk into school.

Ethan and I have biology together, he's also my lab partner. So I don't mind biology that much. I mean I get to hangout with my best friend.
"So are you going to Nathan's Halloween party on Friday?" Ethan asks while measuring out his chemicals. Nathan is the same guy that ever so kindly commented on my ass this morning.
"As tempting as being around a bunch of drunk douchebags sounds" I pause and he cuts me off "Gray and I will be there, we won't let them bother you" he says almost implying that I should already know that. "Besides Halloween is our thing" He adds while nudging my shoulder. It's true, Ethan, Grayson, and I have always loved Halloween. We always spend Halloween night together, and I'm not going to let some horny teenage douchebags ruin our tradition.
"Fine, I'll be there" I nudge him back letting him know I've given in. "You can't resist this smile" he says flashing me a toothy grin, making me laugh. I mean I can't.