13.

I park my jeep in the school parking lot, then look into my rear view mirror to check my appearance one last time. I fix a few fly away hairs, and apply some chapstick. There's a tap on my window making me jump "holy shit" I scream and look to see Grayson chuckling while he opens the door for me.
"Good morning to you too" he giggles moving aside so I can get out.
Nothing else happened after our kiss, we just watched tv for the rest of the day, and he left around 7. We haven't even talked about it, and I don't know if I want to honestly.
"Morning" I smile and throw my backpack over my shoulder. We are silently walking side by side into school, it's not an awkward silence though.
"What's up" Ethan says happily, placing himself between us and throwing an arm around each of our shoulders. "Good morning" I respond leaning in, and wrapping my arm around his waist. "Where were you last night?" Grayson lifts an eyebrow with a smug look. "Uh with this girl I met" Ethan replies brushing it off like it wasn't a big deal. "Ooooo" I tease him, making him blush. He flexes his arm around my neck and pulls me in tighter "shut up" "so what did you all do yesterday?" He asks looking back and forth to Grayson and I. "Nothing" we both say in unison. I glance over to Grayson, who now has a smirk on his face.

I'm standing at my locker, getting my books for biology. I swing the door shut and let out a small yelp when I see Grayson standing next to me. "Dammit, can you stop doing that?" I plead and grab my chest to steady my heartbeat. "Sorry" he shrugs his shoulders and then leans his body back against my locker, folding his arms over his chest. I can't help but trace over his toned biceps with my eyes. I lift my eyes back to his, noticing that same smirk from earlier on his face. "What?" I widen my eyes at him, and shove him playfully. "I want to talk about yesterday" he pushes himself off my locker and steps closer. He's towering over me, and it's a bit intimidating. I swallow and tilt my head up to look at him "um okay" I stutter out. "I didn't like how you teased me like that" he whispers lifting his hand to behind my neck, jerking me closer. "You teased me first" I fire back. I'm trying to keep my cool, but my heart is pounding a million miles a minute. What is he doing? "I think we should do that more often" he dances his finger tips down my neck to my collarbone, following them with his eyes. "You mean like friends with benefits?" I furrow my eyebrows at him not too sure about the idea. He licks his lips and then nods "if that's okay?" He asks scanning my face for a reaction. I know this is probably a bad idea, but remembering how turned on I was simply by his touch made it hard to reject. "I'm okay with that" I nod in agreement. "Cool" he pulls his hands away from me and walks to class. What did I just get myself into?