18. DIRTY WARNING

Grayson went to his room about an hour ago. He literally finger fucked me, on the couch, right next to his brother, and then fucking went to his room. I'm still left in shock that I let that happen. I'm also super horny. I was hoping it would go away if I ignored it, but it's only gotten worse. I tell Ethan that I'm tired and he walks me home.

"Hey mom" I say and quickly kiss her goodnight, then run upstairs to my room. I want to change into some lingerie, but I don't really have anything super sexy. I have a black strappy bralette with a matching lace thong, so that will have to do. I throw on my light pink silk robe, and spray some perfume on my neck just under my ear. I look into Grayson's window and notice his lamp is on. I think I can see him at his desk doing homework. I slide open my window and crawl into his.

"Want some company?" I whisper into his ear from behind him. I drape my arms over his shoulders rubbing circles along his chest. "I'm doing homework Mel" he lifts my arms off of him and turns around to face me. His smile drops when he sees what I'm wearing. "Damn" he huffs out tracing every inch of my body with his dark eyes. I straddle his lap, placing small wet kisses down his jaw onto his neck. "Don't- you-ever-tease-me-like that- with-your brother around-again" I whisper in between kisses, making sure to suck lightly when needed. He grips onto my hips, tilting his head back to give me more access. I slip my hands up the front of his t-shirt, running my fingertips across his abs, sucking a little harder now. I pull back as he slowly lifts his shirt over his head, ruffling his hair a little. I bite my lip and a small moan escapes. He tugs at my robe, allowing one sleeve to fall off my shoulder. He travels his hand up my side grazing my breast and then around my neck. I throw my head back whimpering.
"Why didn't we do this sooner?" He mumbles and presses his lips to mine, grinding my hips into his with his other hand. I take myself off his lap and watch him squirm at the loss of contact.
"As sexy as these look on you Gray, I want them off" I say as I pull down his sweatpants. I get on my knees, positioning myself between his legs. I slip my fingers into the waistband of his briefs and look up to him for his okay. He nods his head, tangling his finger in my hair as I slide off his Calvin's revealing his erection. I gulp because I forgot how big he was. I kiss his tip, then lick it slowly not taking my eyes off his. "Fuck baby" he grits through his teeth, wanting me to fill my mouth with him. I know we are just friends, but I could get used to him calling me baby I wrap my lips around him, bobbing my head up and down, fitting as much as I can. He gathers my hair, making a ponytail, and pushes me down further, bucking his hips upward. Hearing his whimpers his making me so wet, I can't wait anymore. I stand up, straddling him once more and lock my eyes to his
"I need you to fuck me now Grayson" I sternly say as I lower myself onto him, causing both of us to release a groan of relief. He stands up holding onto me, and I cross my ankles behind his back. He pushes my back against the wall, supporting himself with one hand and keeping the other on my thigh. He pounds in and out of me harder than the first time and I can't muffle my moans. "Not so loud" he smirks into my neck as he continues to thrust with no mercy. "Grayson I'm gonna cum" I say with a shaky unsteady voice. "Hold it baby I'm almost there" this fucker better stop with the baby's if he wants to me to hold it. My legs are trembling and I know I'm not being quiet because I'm a moaning mess.
"Please baby" I beg into his ear as the knot in my stomach is unbearable and I can't refrain any longer
"Now" he groans and we both ride out our highs gripping onto each other for dear life.