11.

I'm still recovering from Halloween. I've never drank that much and I don't plan on doing it again. My body just feels weak, and needs to rest. It's now Sunday, and I've made the decision to not move from my bed all day. My mom made me some popcorn and brought it to me before she went to brunch with Lisa. Bless her soul. I throw on a big hoodie over my underwear and jump into bed. I'm pretty sure it's Grayson's because it smells like him, but I'm not giving it back. I start the new season of OITNB and tuck myself up into my blankets, putting the popcorn in my lap.
I hear my phone buzz.
Gray: whatcha watching?
Melanie: OITNB creep
Gray: I'm coming over I'm bored
I place my phone back on my bedside table and wait for him to come through my window.

"Scoot over" He giggles, tripping as he pulls himself through my window. He's just wearing sweatpants and nothing else. "Do you ever wear a shirt?" I tease.
"You know you like it" he smirks as he crawls in beside me. "Mhmm" I say still looking at the tv. He shoves some popcorn in his mouth, then puts an arm around me, pulling me closer. I guess we're good now. I place the popcorn bowl on his stomach, and push my cold feet against him, he wraps his legs around my feet and I can't help but smile at how well he knows me. I shuffle around, making myself comfortable, throwing my arm across his abdomen and tug him closer. He places his hand a little too far down my lower back and pulls me in. We are acting like there's space to fill between us, but if I get any closer I'll be on top of him. I lay my head on his warm bare chest, listening to his heartbeat as I watch tv.

It's been about an hour and the only noise filling my room is the sound of the tv and the crunching of us eating popcorn. He usually isn't this quite so I know something is on his mind. I sit up from his chest and cock my head to the side "you okay?" I ask with a small smile incase he's maybe anxious or something. He opens his mouth to speak, but then hesitates and looks away. I push his arm slightly and he lets out a deep sigh "fine" he pauses and I cross my legs, sitting up straight preparing to listen. "Do you have feelings for Ethan?" I chuckle a little but my smile drops when I realize he's serious. I furrow my eyebrows at him and he doesn't break eye contact "no I don't" I respond. "So you were just curious when you kissed him?" He asks. I guess he didn't believe me the first time, I mean I was lying but I don't want to admit that I did it to make him jealous. "Yes Grayson" i huff because I'm slightly annoyed that he won't admit that it bothered him. He just nods his head and looks back at the tv. I'm still looking at him though, because I can tell there's something else he wants to say. I've known this boy for 10 years, I know when he's hiding something. And then he said it making my heart sink a little. "Have you ever been curious about me?"

I don't answer right away, because I don't know how to answer. He's not even looking at me, he's just eating popcorn and watching tv. He asked me so nonchalantly. Has he been curious about me? What if I say yes and he thinks it's weird, or what if I say no and his feelings get hurt, so I just say "I don't know, I guess so" and shrug my shoulders. He looks at me and smirks, but quickly looks away stuffing his face with more popcorn. "What? Why do you ask?" I ask in a sassy tone. Why is he acting like this is a normal conversation? He sits up crossing his legs to face me, mimicking my position. "Maybe we should kiss then" he says making my eyes widen because I was not expecting that at all. "What? Grayson no" I shake my head "what if it's bad?" I add with a shaky voice. I'm freaking the fuck out. "But what if it's not?" He scoots closer.