17.

Ethan and I have been doing homework for about two hours. Our books and study guides are spread across the ottoman, along with copious amounts of junk food. "I'm over this, lets watch a movie" Ethan slams his book shut and swings his legs across my lap. It's around 6 pm, and the sun is starting to set. "Sounds good" I stand up turning off the light and pulling on one of Ethan's sweatshirts. I grab a blanket and sit back down, snuggling into him. He sinks down in the couch, making himself comfortable and turns on Netflix. "What do you want to watch?" He asks while strolling through the endless options. "I don't care" I yawn and snuggle closer. I didn't realize how tired I was. I hear him let out a quiet chuckle as he picks the first movie he sees and wraps his arms around me. He's only super cuddly when he's tired, so I'm going to take advantage of it. I melt into his body heat and close my eyes.

I'm woken up by someone shaking me. I open my eyes to see Grayson hovering over me, smirking.
"Miss me?" He whispers placing a wet kiss on my neck. I quickly check to see if Ethan is still sleeping, he is. I look back to Grayson and notice his messy hair, in result to fingers being ran through it. His lips are plump and bitten red, and he has a hickey just under his jaw. I scoff at him, and bury my face back in Ethan's arm to go back to sleep.
"What's wrong?" He whispers placing his hand on my arm. I gently slip out of Ethan's grip and sit up. "I know what you look like after you've just fucked someone, remember?" I say with attitude and roll my eyes. The corners of his lips raise at my words "are you jealous?" He lifts an eyebrow. "No, I'm just not going to be your second option" I say kind of loud and Ethan starts to rustle.
"Oh hey Gray" he says, rubbing his eyes lifting himself to an up right position. I cross my legs and turn toward the tv. Grayson throws an arm around me trying to pull me closer, but I resist. I scoot myself toward Ethan, and he retracts his arm letting out a groan quiet enough for only me to hear.

It's been about 30 minutes and none of us have really spoken. You can cut the tension between Grayson and I with a knife, but Ethan doesn't seem to notice. He's just eating a bag of chips while watching Criminal Minds. I love this show, but lucky for me it's one of the episodes that is suspenseful as fuck and I'm a little scared. I can't cuddle into Grayson because I'm annoyed with him. Even though I guess I don't have the right to be. And I can't cuddle into Ethan because he's so into the show, basically swaddling the Doritos bag. A gun shot goes off, making me jump a little. I don't think anyone noticed until Grayson pulls me over to him, and I give in. "I'm sorry" he whispers into my ear. I don't say anything, I just lay my head on his shoulder and wrap my hand around his bicep. I guess he didn't really do anything wrong, I knew what I was getting myself into. He rests his hand on my thigh. I tense up at first, but then ease back down. The lights are off and I have a blanket over me, Ethan can't see. I grip onto his arm a little and his hand starts to rub up and down my thigh.

A few minutes have passed, and Grayson's hand as made it's way closer and closer. I'm starting to get a little hot and bothered, but I don't want him to catch on and act on it. He smoothly brushes my heat with his pinky, causing me to squirm in place. I grab his wrist and push his hand away. He just places it back and leans into me "I know what you look like when you're horny, remember?" He whispers letting his hot breath linger against my skin. I feel myself get wetter, and let out a small whimper. I glance my eyes over to Ethan who is still fixed on the tv. Before I could say anything, Grayson slips his hand into my leggings and rubs his fingers along my slit over the thin fabric on my panties. I gasp and try to hold in my moans. I grip onto his forearm as he pulls my panties to the side and inserts one finger. I bite down on my bottom lip trying to steady my breathing.
"You're going to have to control it" and he inserts another finger. He's pumping in and out of me agonizingly slow. My stomach is tightening and I can feel my urge to cum deepening with each thrust. Grayson grabs the remote, turning up the volume as he pumps his fingers faster, curling them inside of me. My cheeks start to heat up and my body starts to tremble. I grip onto him tighter to keep my legs from shaking and release all over his fingers "fuck" I let out. Luckily it was at a part that fit what just happened on the screen. I watch as Grayson licks his fingers and turns back to the tv, satisfied with his performance.