10.

I wake up and my head is pounding. I realize I'm not in my bed and I'm just in my bra and underwear. I feel out my surrounding and realize. I'm in Ethan's room. Last night is a blur but I remember pieces of it and start to panic. Grinding with Ethan, making out with him in the basement. Please tell me we didn't have sex.
He walks in his room wearing only his Calvin Klein's and my heart pounds even harder. How could I be so stupid. "Ethan did we-" he cuts me off by his laughter and hands me a bottle of water and two Advil. "No we didn't" he's still laughing and sits next to me "take this" he adds. I let out a sigh of relief and swallow the pills. "You did keep telling Gray how sexy he looked on the way home though" he tells me laughing even harder. My face goes bright red and I bury it in his pillow "oh my god" I whine.

Flashback
"Take you're heels off" Ethan tells me after having to catch me from falling for the third time. I take them off and wrap both arms around each of the boys as we walk back to the car that's a few blocks away. I look up to Grayson and he has an intense expression on his face. "Why aren't you staying with Cindy?" I ask putting emphasis on her name. "Because someone has to drive your drunk asses home" He fires back. "Feisty" I mock giggling and looking at Ethan making a face. He scoffs and lets go of my waist making me fall into Ethan. He walks ahead of us, slamming the door shut when he reaches the car. I get in the passenger seat and Ethan crawls in the back to lay down. I look over to Grayson and damn does he look good we he's mad. I never really realized how in shape he was, I don't really see him workout all that much, but it's clear that he does.. a lot. His muscles are tense and the veins in his arms are prominent. "Why are you starring at me?" He asks in an annoyed tone and starts the car. "Shit sorry for thinking you look good" I raise my voice throwing my hands in the air and looking forward. I hear him giggle a little as he turns up the music.
We pull up to their house and Grayson comes around to open my door for me. He helps me out,  allowing me to lean my body into his "you smell good" I whisper and close my eyes as we walk inside. My body shivers from the breeze causing my teeth to chatter. Grayson takes off his robe and wraps it around me, exposing his full muscular build. I bite my bottom lip at the sight of it "you're so sexy gray" I drunkly admit, then cover my eyes with my hands nervously giggling when I notice I said it out loud. "I think she should sleep with you tonight E" he laughs and guides me in the house. We creep up the stairs and I immediately fall onto Ethan's bed.

Present
I sit back up and lock eyes with Ethan "can we please forget last night ever happened" I plead and give him puppy dog eyes. He pulls me into a hug and whispers "what happened last night?" This is why I love Ethan, he never makes anything a bigger deal than it needs to be. He just goes with the flow. Now I have to do damage control with Grayson.

I pull on one of Ethan's t-shirts and make my way down the hall to Grayson's room. I peeked my head in to see him cuddled in his bed still sleeping. I turn on my heels to not disturb him "I'm up" I hear him say in a raspy voice. He sits up running his hand through his dark hair and rubs his eyes. Fuck. I walk back over and sit beside him on his bed. I look down at my hands in my lap because I don't know where to start. He's my best friend I don't want to fight with him anymore. He scoots closer to me, pulling on Ethan's t-shirt a little, noticing I only have underwear on underneath "we didn't thank God" I huff out a fall back onto his pillow beside him. I know that's what he was thinking, and I wanted to make sure he knows that it didn't happen. He turns to face me, propping his head up with his hand. I can feel his eyes scanning over my whole body. I turn to look at him. "Why did you kiss him?" He asks me with a look of disappointment across his face. I shrug my shoulders and look back to the ceiling "I was just curious I guess" lies. I knew it would get to you. He places a finger under my chin, turning my head back to face him "and?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "It was just a kiss Grayson, why does it matter?" I widen my eyes at him, hoping that he will actually tell me what he's thinking. He lets out a sigh and then turns on his back, placing his hands behind his head "it doesn't matter, I just didn't like it I guess" he admits. I feel a smile forming but I hide it "well I don't like you with Cindy so we're even I guess" I hear him chuckle, making me laugh too. "You're so stubborn Mel"