33.

It's around 11pm. I can hear the loud music coming from next door as I finish getting ready for the party. People have been arriving for the past hour or so. I tug at my black body con dress as I look myself over in the mirror. It's a little short and my boobs are on full display, but I don't really mind. I see Ethan appear in my door frame through the mirror, leaning up against it and crossing his arms over his chest. "Gray won't be able to keep his hands off you" he says, raising an eyebrow. An expression he does all too well. I try to hide the blush on my cheeks, as I turn to him and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. "You have feelings for him, don't you?" He whispers making his way over to me. "He's my best friend" I shrug, looking up to him towering over me. He just nods, realizing I don't want to talk about it. I scan over him with my eyes. He's wearing ripped black jeans, red Doc Martins, and a black button up. I reach up to fix his collar, then smooth over the fabric on his shoulders "you look very handsome" I smile sweetly, unbuttoning the top button of his shirt as my final touch. He gives me a kind smile in return, before holding his arm out for me to take "be my date?" I take his arm, leaning my head against his shoulder "of course"

We make our way into the house, and I quickly notice that way more people showed up than intended. Ethan and I both exchange wide eyed looks, and make our way into the kitchen to get a drink. Ethan hands me a cup, and I chug what's inside without even asking what it is. "I always underestimate you Mel" Ethan laughs, handing me his cup and pouring himself a new one. I decide to just sip on this one for now. Ethan is telling me all about the girl he went home with last night, and that he hopes that she'll show up. Suddenly strong hands wrap around me and lips land on my neck "mmm you look sexy" I hear Grayson slur into my ear. I bite down on my bottom lip and give Ethan an apologetic look. He gives me a smile, and pats Grayson on he back before disappearing into the crowd of people. "Drunk already?" I tease and pull away from him, not wanting people to stare. "Maybe a little" he chuckles, running a hand through his hair. I feel the butterflies in my stomach as I look him up and down. Just like Ethan, he's sporting an all black look. These two in black, a damn concept.

"BODY SHOTS" a football player yells while everyone goes into an uproar. Grayson cocks his head at me, swiping his tongue across his bottom lip. "Now way" I throw my hands up and shake my head. "Oh come on" he laughs, pulling me by my wrist to the table everyone is surrounding. "Who's next?" The same football player chants while looking over the sea of drunk girls. "This one" Grayson shouts, picking me up and placing me onto the table. Before I have time to protest he gently pushes me back against the cold wooden surface. I cover my face wishing I was more drunk than I am. He pulls my hands away and places the lime in my mouth "it's just me" he rubs my cheek, before putting the line of salt on my breast. He then pushes my dress up, revealing my lace thong, causing all the douchebag boys to cheer around us. I close my eyes, waiting for him. I jerk when I feel his tongue glide across my chest and suck slightly. Thank god the music is loud because I moan at the sensation. He roughly grips my hips as he sucks the Tequila from my belly button and finally grabs the lime from my lips. I feel the heat rising in my cheeks as I tug my dress back down, and Grayson helps me to my feet. Before I can even say anything, he's pulled away into a group of jocks jumping around and dapping him up. I definitely need another drink.

I finally pull myself away from the chaos. I straighten out my dress, looking up to Ethan handing me a shot, shaking his head at me. "I can't believe you did that" he lets out a bellowing laugh, throwing a shot back himself. "I can't believe I did either" I reply, mimicking his action. I notice Ethan is now looking behind me with furrowed eyebrows. I turn to see for myself, and there she is. Cindy Frink. She's leaning up against Grayson, being a little too handsy might I add, fake laughing at whatever he is saying. I quickly turn back to Ethan "I need another shot" I say grabbing his arm and pulling him the opposite direction.

And I did just that. I might have taken three more shots, maybe even four. I've lost count. I start to pour another one, when Ethan's hand lands on top of mine. I groan in annoyance, trying to pull away and end up dropping the glass on the hard floor. "Dammit Ethan" I slur, and reach for another glass. I stumble over, and he catches me "I think you've had enough Mel" He tries to say as gently as possible, but it still pisses me off. "You can't tell me what to do" I shove him away from me "I'm going to find Grayson" I push past him to look for the boy I want most.

Maybe I should tell him how I feel. I'm always the most confident when I'm drunk. I push my boobs up and fix my hair, making my way into the living room. I've decided I'm going to pull him away, and take him upstairs to tell him that I want more than what we've been doing. In my head everything sounds perfect, but that all quickly fades when I see what's happening right in front of me. Cindy and Grayson on the dance floor, making out. I stand frozen, as I watch his hands touch her the same way they touch me. His lips kissing her neck in the same place he kissed me just this morning. Her fingers in his hair, tugging at it the way I do. It's like everything is in slow motion. I no longer hear the music or anyone else. It's like I'm watching a movie I can't look away from. And then he sees me, his face drops as he pulls away from her. I feel a tear slip from my eyes and wipe it away quickly. He takes a hesitant step towards me, and I do what I think is the best. I run.

Author's note: here you go my pretties!! I felt bad because my last chapter was so short. I hop this makes up for it. Also I would love for y'all to tell me what you think will happen next!!