19.

I'm being shaken awake by a pair of strong hands.
"Mel wake the fuck up" A deep and husky voice shouts a little. I open my eyes, rubbing them to see who is hovering over me. "Damn you're a deep sleeper" he says lifting off of me as I sit up. "Ethan what are you-" he cuts me off before I could finish "I've texted you like a million times, I need a ride to school. Grayson is picking up Cindy" it takes me a second to process what he says due to me still being half asleep. I stretch my arms and glance at the time, 7:40am school starts at 8.
"Shit I overslept" I leap out of my bed and run into my bathroom. Maybe late night sex with Grayson wasn't my best idea. I hear Ethan chuckling at me, but I ignore it. I quickly brush my teeth, and throw my hair into a bun. I walk back into my room to Ethan sitting on my bed, scrolling through his phone. He looks up at me with a devilish smirk, his eyes look me up and down as he shakes his head. I realize I'm still in my silky robe that barely covers my ass and Lingerie I put on for Grayson. It's tied loosely, giving him a full view.
"Who's the guy?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows. He slowly pushes himself off my bed and walks toward me. He brushes my hair to one side of my neck, and runs his fingertips over the fresh hickey on my skin. I wince a little from it still being sore.
"No one important" I quickly say, closing my robe and turn to my closet.

I throw on a pair of Nike leggings with a crop top and an oversized cardigan. "Ready?" I ask and spray some perfume on my neck. Ethan lets out an exhausted groan, he's now underneath my blankets, snuggling with a stuffed rabbit my ex won for me at the fair a few years back. I can't get rid of stuffed animals okay, they will feel sad. I giggle and tug on his arm "come on we are already late" I say trying to pull him, but I'm far too weak. "Lets just skip biology, you're bed is so comfy" he yawns, and pulls me down making me land on top of him. I prop my chin on my hands that are resting on his chest, he's pouting his lip at me and batting his eyelashes. "Fine" I give in, pulling the blanket over me and pushing my body into his.
"I'm only agreeing because I didn't get much sleep" I explain and pull his arm over me, pressing my back to his chest. "Yeah I noticed, that lingerie was hot" he mumbles with his face buried in my hair. I push my elbow back, playfully jabbing his torso "shut up" he lets out a giggle, pulling me in closer. He goes silent as his breathing starts to slow. I close my eyes, letting my breaths match his.

My eyes slowly creep open I feel like I've been asleep for hours. I glance at the clock, 12pm. "Shit! Ethan wake up! We slept through second period and lunch!" I jump out of bed, slipping my feet into my sneakers. He lets out a groggy sigh "I was so comfortable" he throws the blanket off him dramatically, and pulls himself to his feet. He puts on his vans, and throws his backpack over his shoulder, whining as he runs his fingers through his messy hair. "Come on drama queen" I giggle and guide him down the stairs.

I watch the hand of the clock ticking at an incredibly slow pace. 10 more minutes until school is out. I know I only had half a day, but I'm still so tired. I look over to Grayson, and he doesn't seem effected by our late night at all. It's obviously not his first rodeo. He still looks effortlessly sexy. I can tell he has bed head, but honestly I like his hair messy anyway. He looks over at me and smirks slightly. He then pulls his phone out and I feel a buzz in my back pocket.
Gray: thinking about me?
I roll my eyes, trying to hide my smile
Melanie: maybe a little
He reads it, then puts his phone away. The bell finally rings, so I gather my things and walk out of the class.

Authors note: this chapter sucks. I'm trying to keep Ethan relevant, so this is just kind of a filler I guess.