I Promise (Dean x Reader)

Summary: You and Dean are in a relationship but you have to hide it from Sam because you are younger than Dean by 5 years. Sam eventually finds out which causes him and Dean to argue. After a while of thinking it over Sam begins to accept you two being together.

Warning: Fluff

A/N: I know Dean is 40 but i changed his age for this story.

-------------

You were in your room reading a book because you couldn't fall asleep. You looked over at the time to see it was past 12:00. You sigh and close your book.

"I should probably at least try to go to sleep" You say to yourself.

You set the book down on the night stand and turned out your light. You slid under the covers and let your eye lids close. About 5 minutes later you hear your bedroom door open and then close but you weren't worried about it because you already knew who it was and he was making a big mistake because Sam was here. You felt the bed sink on the other side of you and felt two large arms wrap around you and pull you close.

"I missed you" Dean says kissing your cheek.

"I missed you too Dean but you can't do this, not right now. Sam is here and if he catches us were in trouble" You say turning to him wrapping your arms around his neck.

"So what. Sam can catch us all he wants. I'm a grown ass adult, same as you and we can do adult things. The only reason he doesn't want me to be with you is because 'he doesn't wanna lose you' & 'Your to young' i mean it's ridiculous" Dean says.

"What do you mean he doesn't want to lose me" You ask.

"Sam says your like the sister he never had and that if i start dating you i could eventually mess things up and that it will cause you to leave and you will have to much stress in your life at a young age " Dean says.

"If something happened i wouldn't leave, i'd talk too you and figure things out like we always do and i mean i'm not that young were only 5 years apart. Your 24 i'm 19, nothing bad is going to happen if we just talk to each other" You say.

"Yeah, are you wearing my shirt" Dean asks.

"Yes it's comfortable" You say.

"Hey i'm not complaining" Dean says smirking.

"Yeah i bet you aren't" You say smiling

"(Y/n) I love you so damn much" Dean says.

"I love you too Dean" You say pulling him in for a kiss.

The kiss started to get a little heated and you straddled him. You were both moaning into the kiss and he had his hands on your hips. He slid his hands under your shirt which he was about to take off until someone barged into your room.

"What the hell!" Sam yelled.

You got off of Dean and put yourself back under the covers since you were only in your panties and one of Dean's shirts.

"Sam calm down" Dean says getting up.

"Calm down?! It's 1 in the morning! Is this what you do at this time? You sneak into her room and have sex with her?! What the hell is wrong with you Dean!" Sam yells.

"Sam what are you talking about" Dean asks.

"Dean, (Y/n) isn't a freaking sex toy and you can't just sleep with her because you get bored, i told you, i'm not letting you mess this up!" Sam yells.

"I'm not sleeping with her because i get bored Sam. Were in a relationship and we can do whatever the hell we want!" Dean yells.

"You can't freaking use her Dean!" Sam yells.