You Are Good Enough (Castiel x Reader)

Summary: You are very insecure and don't like the way you look. You don't like anything about yourself. You have scary thoughts but you don't ever do the things that are on your mind. Until one day you were really torn and you almost did what you were thinking until Castiel stopped you and he just didn't understand why you had so many insecurities and why you didn't love yourself like he did. To him your Perfect.

Warning: Scars, Suicidal thoughts, Suicide Attempt

-------

You Dean and Castiel were going to a club. You guys had a break from hunting since no cases were found. Sam didn't wanna go he just wanted to stay at the bunker so Dean just begged you to come so you just said yes so he'd stop annoying you. Dean said that Cas needed to "Have a little fun for a change" but knowing Dean all he's trying to do is get Cas laid. You didn't like that idea. 

You have a had a huge crush on Cas since the day you met him. You fell for those beautiful blue eyes and that adorable smile, but in your mind your not good enough so he would never love you. At least that's what you thought. 

You never told anyone about your crush on him. You trusted Sam and Dean, but it was just to much. If you told Dean he would mess with you about it 24/7 and if you told Sam about it he would just bug you with questions. You Dean and Cas arrived at the club and got out of the impala.

"So how long do i have to stay here and deal with you two" You ask.

"A few hours and you'll only be dealing with me, Cas over here is gonna be a little busy" Dean says smirking.

Cas just looked at Dean with a confusing look. You rolled your eyes and walked into the club. You found a spot to sit and you all sat down. Cas sat down next to you and Dean sat across from you. The first hour that you were there you kept getting hit on by random dudes and it was annoying, but what was even more annoying were all of the girls coming up to Dean and Cas. 

Mostly to Cas. He kept declining them though whenever they tried to take him to the back. This time when a girl came up to you Dean answered for Cas instead. She had blonde hair and who the hell knows what she was wearing. lingerie maybe? All you knew was that she was skinny and kind of pretty, prettier than you at least. You could never top that.

"Hi, what's your name" The girl asks.

Cas didn't say anything he just sat there and looked at her. You just mentally face palmed yourself.

"Cas, his name is Cas, what's your name" Dean asks.

"Chastity" She says.

What the hell kind of name is that? You thought to yourself.

Dean said something but You weren't paying attention because you just watched Cas down his whole entire beer.

"Well he likes you and you like him so" Dean says sipping his beer.

"Come on baby" She says grabbing his hand.

He looked a little scared. He looked at you then looked at Dean who was just smiling. As they started to walk away Dean stood up and said something to Cas while handing him money. Cas just took the money and walked away with the girl. You were pissed now and you stood up and started to walk away until you felt and hand grab your arm.

"Hey (Y/n), where you going" Dean asks.

"Back to the bunker" You say.

"Why" Dean asks.

"Because... i'm tired and i don't feel good, just let me go i'll get Sam to pick me up" You say.

"Come on (Y/n) stay please, i need the company" Dean says.