You Broke Her, I Fixed Her (Dean x Reader)

Summary: You And Dean Went Out For A Little Bit With Sam And Castiel. When You And Dean Got Back To Your Home You Saw A Guy Never Expected To See Ever Again. Dean didn't take him being there well. Dean knows exactly what he did to you. He knows how this person treated you because you and Dean used to be just friends until you both admitted your feelings for each other. You used to tell Dean all of the things that this guy did to you. One time Dean even went to his house and tried to hurt him. You were always scared to break Up With Him Because You Thought He Would Try To Kill You Or Something So You Dean And Sam Moved To Get Away From Him.

Warning: Language, Mention Of Abuse

-------

You and Dean went out tonight with Sam and Castiel. Ever since you and Dean got your new house it's been hard to spend time with the both of them. You have to work and so does Dean and you just never had time, but you guys finally got some time off and hungout tonight. You went out to eat and had a couple drinks. You were glad that you had them, you were glad you could call these boys family. 

It was starting to get late so you guys had to say your goodbyes.

"Alright guys it's getting late, but we had fun tonight, we'll try and do it again very soon" Dean says getting up from the table.

You got up after him and went over to Sam and Cas who also got up.

"Well i had a good time we should definitely do this again soon" Sam says.

"Yes i agree" Cas says.

You hugged Sam and then you hugged cas kissing both of them on the cheek. You and Dean walk out of the restaurant and get into the impala. While he was driving you felt his hand on your thigh. You looked down with a smile on your face and intertwined your fingers with his. You looked up at him to see him looking at you.

"Dean eyes on the road" You say smiling.

"Sorry, I can't keep my eyes off the beautiful woman next to me" Dean says smiling.

"Shut up... I had fun tonight" You say.

"So did i. We should really do it again and soon" Dean says.

"Well i have off in 2 weeks so we could do it then if your not working" You say.

"I'll get off if i have to. There's no way i'm missing out on a night with you" Dean says winking and smirking.

You just giggled. Dean laughed a little and then lifted your hand up and kissed it. You smiled because you loved when he did that.

"I love you baby girl" Dean says smiling at you.

"I love you more Dean" You say smiling.

The rest of the way home you just talked and laughed. Once you got home you saw that the living room light was on.

"Did you leave the light on?" You asked.

"No, i turned it off" Dean says.

You and Dean looked at each other. You were kind of confused now. You and Dean got out of the car. You walked up to the door and saw that it was cracked open. Dean looked and instantly pulled his gun out. You held his hand while standing behind him. You were scared. Once you walked into the house you saw the man that ruined your life. the man that hurt you. The man that nearly killed you. Derek Kai. Your ex boyfriend. Dean hated him with a passion. Dean brought his gun up and pointed it right a his chest.

"What the hell are you doing here" Dean says.

"Just came to see my girlfriend" Derek says.

"She's not your girlfriend. Not anymore" Dean says.