Brother (Dean x Reader)

Hey! If Your Reading This It's Probably Best You Listen To The Song While Doing So. It Kind Of Makes You Feel What Sam Felt. You Don't Have To Just  A Suggestion. Be Warned I Cried A Lot While Writing This 

Summary: Dean goes off to fight Metatron by himself but You and Sam follow him. You waited to long to go into the warehouse because that's when everything turned horrible.

Warning: Death

-------

Sam, Dean and you were trying to fight off Metatron together but Dean decided to go on his own. He said it was to dangerous for the both of you so it just had to be him. Obviously you guys lied and said you were okay with him going on his own. You two followed him to where he went but stayed back a bit so he didn't notice you were there. You made it to where they were and waited about 15 minutes until you actually got out of the car. You were asking around trying to find out where they were. 

"Hey have you seen a tall guy with short light brown hair, he's got green eyes, brown leather  jacket" You ask.

"Who are you" One girl asks.

"And why should we tell you" One guy asks.

"Because he's my god damn brother and he's in danger. Now tell me where the hell he is before i beat it out of you" You say stepping closer to them with your gun in your hand, as you gripped it tightly.

"Hey (Y/n), relax" Sam says pulling you back.

"Look we need to get to our brother before anything bad happens now please, just tell us" Sam says.

"That warehouse there. That guy that you described he's in there. Someone else went in before him though, he was older, short, gray curly hair, said his name was Marv or something like that" A teenage looking boy said to You and Sam.

You and Sam looked at each other.

"Metatron" You both say.

"Thank you" Sam says.

You both run off to the warehouse. You ran up and down the steps to get to wherever Dean and Metatron were. Once you found them you saw Dean all Beaten up sitting against a brick wall. As soon as your feet hit the ground Metatron stabbed Dean in the chest with an Angel blade.

"NO!" You and Sam screamed.

Metatron just looked at both of you and disappeared. You both ran to Dean and he was just so weak. You got on your knees and held up his face.

"Dean, Dean! Stay with me" You say.

Sam ripped off part off his shirt and held it up to Deans wound. You held it against the wound.

"Sammy, (Y/n), just stop, this... this mark is making me into something that i don't want to be. I'm turning into a monster and this... this is how it was gonna end anyway. I die and you two live a normal life. Now just go, before things get worse" Dean says.

"Dean shut up, were not leaving you, were gonna get you to a hospital and everything will be alright" You say.

"There isn't anything they can do"  Dean says looking in your eyes.

"If they can't do anything i will, I'm gonna help you, I got you brother"  You say.

Dean didn't speak he just closed his eyes and leaned his head back in pain. You and Sam helped Dean up and started walking.

"Why are you two here anyway, What happened to you being okay with this" Dean asked.

"We lied" You said.

"Ain't that a bitch" Dean says.

You smiled a bit. You made it a little farther from where everything happened before Dean stopped you.

"Guys hold up, hold up" Dean says.

You leaned him against a little wall.

"I gotta say something to you two" Dean says.

You and Sam look at each other confused.

"What" Sam says looking at Dean.

"I'm proud of us, I'm proud of all of us" Dean says.

He puts his hand on your cheek and you leaned into it.

"(Y/n) you are the most annoying little sister a guy could ever ask for, b-but i love that about you" Dean says slightly smiling.

"And you Sam, your j-just a nerd" Dean says making you all laugh a bit.

"I love y-you" Dean says.

Dean just fell into your arms. 

"Hey, hey wake up Dean" You say pulling him up with his face in your hands.

"Dean" Sam says shaking him.

"DEAN!" You yell.

That's it he was gone. Your brother was gone.