Us (Dean x Reader)

Summary: You haven't seen Dean in 2 years for certain reasons. You were a thing once but you broke it off. You run into him at a bar and see that he's with another girl. You didn't like that sight one bit. The girl got drunk and was being a bitch towards Dean and saying really disrespectful things and You didn't like that so one thing led to another and BOOM!

Warning: Language 

(Y/f/n)- Your Friends Name

(Y/h/c)- Your Hair Color

(Y/h/l)- Your Hair Length

(Y/e/c)- Your Eye Color

-------

You were at a bar with (Y/f/n). He was a good friend of yours and invited you out for a drink so you accepted. He was a hunter. You haven't hunted in a few months, you were just taking a break. You met him through Sam and Dean. Ah Dean. Everytime you hear his name or even think about him you get butterflies, But whenever you think about the memories you had with him the bad one always slips into your mind. The day you two broke up. You went out on a hunt with the Winchesters and it didn't go so well especially when you got back to the bunker.

*Flashback*

"Jesus Christ (Y/n)! Are you crazy? You could have died!" Dean yells slamming the bedroom door.

"Yeah and if i didn't do what i did you would have died Dean! I wasn't just going to sit there and watch it happen!" You yell back.

"Better me than you!" Dean yells.

"Yeah, easy for you to say. Dean you really don't care if you die do you? Do you realize you are not the only Human being in this bunker?! Sam Cas and i have feelings to Dean! I mean your okay with dying because that's better than me Sam or Cas dying, but if we were to die that's a whole other story because you can't live without us! Why do you think we can live without you!?" You yell.

Dean's jaw clenched and he walked out of the bedroom slamming the door once again which made you jump a bit.

You went out on a hunt with the Winchesters, you were hunting a demon. Once you got to an old dirty abandoned house, it turned out to be more than just one demon which you three expected. You were fighting off the demons and you saw that Dean was struggling and the demon was about to kill him, but you weren't going to let that happen. 

You pushed the demon off of you as hard as you could and stabbed it right in the heart with the demon knife. You rushed over to Dean and Pushed the demon off of him. Dean slowly sat up when the demon pinned you to the ground and grabbed Dean's knife. 

The knife was inches away from your chest when Sam stabbed him in the back. You were breathing heavily and you were so scared. On the way back to the bunker Dean didn't say a word until you got back.

You walked out of the room and tried to find Dean so you could work things out and as you were walking you heard Sam and Dean talking in the kitchen.

"Sam look, i don't want to trust me i don't, but it will keep her safe. It will keep her safe from all of these god damn monsters. It will...keep her safe from me" Dean says.

What the hell was hell was he talking about... You thought to yourself.

"Dean we can protect her. We will all find a way to do that. Breaking up with her isn't a way" Sam says.

Your heart dropped.

"Well it's something Sam, I don't want to do it and i don't know how i will because it's gonna hurt so bad. I love her, but shes safer without me in her life" Dean says.