Goodbye Sammy (Sam x Reader)

Summary: You Sam and Dean are dealing with Crowley and he's not very fond of you three. You made a deal with a demon so that Sam could live after he was stabbed in the back. The demon gave you 1 year to live. You were trying to fight off hell hounds but you knew it was the end.

Warning: Death

--------

You Sam and Dean were heading to a warehouse because after spying on Crowley and the demons without them knowing surprisingly. You got some information and apparently Crowley, his demons and the hell hounds are going to be torturing innocent people. Like people just walking on the streets. You and the Winchesters weren't about to let that happen. Sam knew about the deal you made and when he found out he was pissed, but you didn't care because all that mattered was that he was alive and breathing. 

You guys made it to the warehouse and got out of the car. Sam was scared because there were demons and hell hounds involved and they could cut your time shorter than it is if you piss them off and if you were being honest you were scared too. You walked into the warehouse quietly so that no one knew you were there, but out of no where you heard a familiar voice behind you.

"Hello boys and... (Y/n)" Crowley says.

You all turn around.

"Crowley listen, you have to get (Y/n) of of this stupid deal she made okay. You can take me and just leave her be, i should be dead anyway " Sam says.

He's been trying to get you out of this deal since he found out. He swore he'd find a way to help you get out of going to hell but you knew that there wasn't anything he could do.

"You know moose, i would love to take you up on that offer but it seems your to little to late" Crowley says.

"What the hell are you talking about Crowley" Dean says.

"Do you actually think you could spy on the king of hell and not get noticed i mean do i look that stupid?... Don't answer that. Look we set this up because we didn't know how else we could get her alone.. away from you two, but it seems she never leaves little Sammy's side. The best we could do was just let it happen in front of both of you" Crowley says.

"What the hell does that mean" Sam says.

"Oh you haven't been counting? Times up" Crowley says atpping his wrist.

He then puts his hand up and Slams Sam and Dean against the wall, holding them there.

"Get her boys" Crowley says then disappears.

The boys were dropped from the wall but were so hurt that they couldn't help you. You couldn't see the hell hounds but you felt two of them jump on top of you. They were scratching and biting and you were screaming.

"(Y/N)!" Dean yelled.

"NO!" Sam yelled.

Once the hell hounds finished their job they ran out of the warehouse. Sam and Dean got over to you as fast as they could. Sam picked you up in his arms, your body almost lifeless.

"It's okay (Y/n), Dean and i are gonna help you, were gonna get you to a hospital, You're gonna be okay" Sam says.

"No, no Sam, This is it, it's over for me"  You say.

"No (Y/n), don't say that" Sam says.

You grabbed Dean's hand and then Sam's hand and you started your goodbyes. You saw the tears in both of their eyes.

"Dean you were always like the brother i never wanted because your annoying as hell but i still love you" You say and then Dean laughs a little and you continue. "Sam you are also a pain in the ass but i love you too. You have been an amazing boyfriend these past 3 years. I can't thank you and your brother enough for making me h-happy" You say knowing you were about to say your last words. "Goodbye Dean, G-Goodbye Sammy" You say and then...

Everything went black.

Sam's POV-

(Y/n) said goodbye and her eyes shut.

"(Y/n)... (Y/n)!" I yelled as i held her lifeless body in my arms with tears streaming down my face.

"Sam, she's gone..." Dean says putting a hand on my shoulder with tears in his eyes.