I Like You (Castiel x Reader)

Summary: Castiel has been avoiding you and you don't know why so you go to Gabriel for help. Gabriel then talks to Castiel . Castiel ends up telling Gabriel how he really feels about you little does he know your standing right behind him listening.

Warning: None

-------

Sam and Dean had Castiel Gabriel and you run out to get food and other stuff you need for the bunker. When you get into the store the first thing you grab was pie because if you forgot that then dean would most likely kill you. Castiel kept staring at you which had you confused but you liked it. 

You have liked Cas for a very long time you just...never had the courage to tell him. He's an angel and they probably don't know what loving someone feels like. You didn't wanna get rejected by the one guy You liked most. He's like your best friend, you were really close but maybe it's best if it stays that way just so no one gets hurt in the process of rejection. 

Today Castiel was acting really weird it's like he was... avoiding you. He'd be looking at you one moment then the next he'd just walk away if you got anywhere near him. Cas was getting chips and you were gonna help him out until he looked at you weirdly and walked away. You walked over to Gabriel and asked about Cas to see if he knew what was going on.

"Hey Gabriel?" You  ask.

"Yes (Y/n)" Gabriel asks.

"Do you know what's wrong with Cas? He's been avoiding me all day and i wanna talk to him but he'll just walk away" You say.

"I'll talk to him (Y/n) don't worry" Gabriel says.

"Thank you" You say smiling.

Gabriel walks over to Castiel and starts up and conversation so you listen in. 

"Hey Castiel you okay brother" Gabriel asks.

"Yes why do you ask" Castiel asks.

"Well you have been avoiding (Y/n) all day and she's kind of worried she did something wrong so what's up" Gabriel asks.

"I um well i-i um kinda like her" Castiel says looking down and rubbing the back of his neck.

CASTIEL LIKES ME?!  You thought to yourself.

"What" Gabriel asks surprised.

"Yeah" Castiel says looking up.

"Well when are you gonna tell her" Gabriel asks.

"I-I don't know if i will" Castiel says.

Gabriel then notices that you were standing behind Cas listening to everything.

"Well i don't think you have to now" Gabriel says.

"Why not" Castiel asks confused.

Gabriel then grabs Castiel's face and turns in towards you. *GIF*.

"That's why. I'll get the rest of the food and give you two a minute" Gabriel says walking away.

You and Cas just stood there awkwardly until Cas spoke up.

"So um, how much of that did you hear" Castiel asks.

"I heard all of it Castiel" You say.

"I'm sorry that i have been avoiding you. You did nothing wrong i was just afraid that i would say something that would make you think i'm weird and make you uncomfortable" Castiel says.

"Cas nothing you say or do will ever make me think your weird, i mean you are weird but in a very good way and nothing you say or do could ever make me feel uncomfortable" You say smiling.

"(Y/n) can i tell you something" Castiel asks.

"Of course, you can tell me anything" You say.

"I like you...very much" Castiel says stepping closer to you.

You stepped closer and grabbed both of his hands and looked him in his eyes.

"I like you too Cas...very much" You say with a huge smile on your face.

"Can i kiss you" Castiel asks.

"You can" You say.

Cas then puts both his hands on your neck and pulls you in for a passionate kiss. Your lips moved in perfect sync. Castiel pulled away and put your foreheads together.

"Does this mean were together now" Castiel asks.

"Only if you want to be" You say.

"I do" Castiel says.

"Then so do i" You say.

You kiss his lips once again. Maybe it's better to be together after all.