Wanna Cuddle? (Sam x Reader)

Summary: You Sam and Dean are working on a case. You have to stay at a motel for a few days and there are only two beds in one room. You tell Sam you would just take the couch, but then you guys get into a little argument and end up sharing the same bed.

Warning: Fluff

-------

Dean checked into the motel and you walked to the room. Dean unlocked the door and you noticed there was only two beds.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me" You say dropping the duffel bag.

"Looks like you'll be sleeping with one of us cutie" Dean says winking and smirking.

"Yeah i'll think just take the couch, perv" You say.

Dean just chuckles. He always messed with you like that. Sam didn't seem to like it though for some reason. You could see that he was glaring at Dean. You just brushed it off and got ready. When you walked out of the bathroom you saw Sam in his suit and damn did he look good. This man had no idea what he was doing to you. He looked at you and saw that you were staring. He smiled at you and you turned away and blushed. You had to go talk to the neighbors that witnessed the 'Accident'. Once you walked out of the motel room you got in the impala and Dean drove you to the couple that lived across the street. Once you got to the house you talked to them about what they saw and if the victim had ever acted strange before everything that happened, you know just the normal questions. After, you went to the morgue and then just did your normal stuff. Once you got back to the motel you got in the shower and cleaned yourself up. Once you got out of the shower you changed into a tank top and some shorts. You walked out of the bathroom to see Sam doing research while still in his suit.

"Where's Dean" You ask.

"He went out to get food" Sam says.

"Maybe you should wait till tomorrow and then research" You say grabbing a beer from the fridge.

"(Y/n) we don't have time to wait" Sam says.

"Sam, it hasn't even been 24 hours yet, we have time" You say.

"We don't" Sam says.

"Come on lets do something" You say shutting his computer.

"(Y/n) what the hell" Sam says.

He turned around and he was staring. As his eyes ran over your body he bit his lip and that sent a shiver down your spine also causing you to smile.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" You say.

Sam snaps out of it and smiles awkwardly.

"Sorry" Sam says.

You just giggled. You sat down beside Sam and you started to talk, forgetting about the awkwardness. You were talking about the old times, when you were younger. A lot of laughs were shared that night. You were talking about the time Sam pranked Dean by putting superglue on his beer bottle causing it to stick to his hand. While you were laughing about that Dean walked in.

"Finally food" You say getting up.

"Here you go sweetheart" Dean says handing you a burger.

"Thanks Dean" You say kissing his cheek.

"No problem" Dean says smiling.

He walked over to Sam and gave him his food. You all sat at the table and ate. You talked about the case and some other things. Once you were all done, you were ready to go to bed. Dean plopped down on his bed and he instantly fell asleep. Sam went into the bathroom and changed. When he walked out he was wearing a t shirt and sweatpants. You threw the trash away and walked over to the couch trying to make yourself comfortable.

"Hey, you can take the bed" Sam says.

"No Sam it's fine i can just sleep on the couch" You say.

"Come on i know that's gotta be uncomfortable" Sam says.

"Yeah it is, but you guys do to much to be sore in the morning" You say.

"Come on get up" Sam says.

"No" You say.

"Yes come on" Sam says.

"Will you both shut the hell up and just get in the damn bed together" Dean says.

"Sorry Dean" You say.

He just mumbled something and went back to sleep. You walked over to the bed and patted the spot next to you, Sam just smirked.

"What?" Sam asks.

"Come on Sammy" You say.

"(Y/n) I can just sleep on th-" You cut him off.

"No Sam, now come on" You say.

"Fine" Sam says.

He walked over to the bed and slipped under the covers as you did the same. Once you laid down, you had our backs to each other. You sighed and turned to face him. He was facing you as well but his eyes were shut. You were to busy admiring the sight in front of you with a smile on your face that you didn't even notice he opened his eyes *GIF*.

"What" Sam says.

"Oh nothing, Sorry"  You say.

Sam just chuckled and looked at you. The blankets were thin and it was cold in the room so you were shivering and Sam noticed.

"(Y/n)" Sam says.

"Yeah" You ask.

"Wanna cuddle?  Your shivering. I could warm you up" Sam says.

"Sure" You say smiling.

Sam wrapped an arm around your waist and you had your head on his chest as he pulled the blanket on top of you. He kissed your forehead and he went to sleep. You heard heard his little snores and giggled a bit. You looked up to see him fast asleep. You kissed his cheek and whispered...

"Sweet Dreams Sammy" 

I hope this happens more often... You thought to yourself.