One

Kim Jongin (Kai)

Jongin, Kai as his modeling name, leaned back in his chair as he stared at the letter in front of him. The small pink handwritten letter flashes towards him. "That's weird." He stared at the coordinates at the opening seal.

34.777549,126.033350

His bottle of beer spun as he accidentally tapped it with his letter opener. Jongin dropped the letter opener, instantly pulling his hand away and looking in shock. Models must be careful to not harm any body parts, even their fingers. He let out a refreshing sigh, grabbed the opener once more, and opened the mysterious letter.

Dear Kai,

You may think I am another fan of yours, but I can promise you that I am no fan at all. In the end, we actually know one another from a past time, but as I said, that is past.

I have just inherited land at the coordinate location, located at the back of the envelope. I would love to have you as one of my guest, to my new mansion on the island, before I release it to the public as a bed-n-breakfast.

If you do decide to come in the end, your vacation would begin on this upcoming Monday July 3rd 2017. The duration of your stay will only be one weeks time.

Your's truly,

U.W.D.

"U.W.D? Could it be Woojung?" Jongin knew Woojung since he was a fellow model in the business.

The trip was pleasant sounding to Jongin, since it was a vacation on an island. A place and time to forget about the worries that his managers were giving him and everything associated to his work. Just his own time to relax and enjoy his life.

"Why only a week? It would be more relaxing if it was like a month." Jongin laughed to himself while walking to his closet to pack his bags.

Kim Jongdae (Chen)

Kim Jongdae walked through the park watching people run around. A young girl and her father caught his eye, his client. "Father, am I pretty?" The young girl named Yoona asked the question to her father.

"Of course you are, but you aren't as pretty as me." Seokjin, Jongdae's client spoke the words making the prosecutor start laughing his butt off. "Prosecutor Kim!" Seokjin yelled the words.

"Hello Seokjin. I see you decided to take a walk with your daughter. Good afternoon Yoona." Jongdae waved to the young girl. Sad thing she had no idea what her father and him met up about every day. "I thought her Uncle was going to take care of her?"

"He is busy. You know Namjoon, he is busy writing his music and having meetings with publishers." Seokjin laughed. "So, can we discuss the paperwork for the divorce?" Seokjin was divorcing his wife because she is a murderer. Two months ago Jongdae had to defend against her in a case from killing Seokjin's childhood friend out of jealousy.

"Of course." Jongdae smiled and they began discussing the paperwork.

"...and once again, I owe you one. Big time now." Seokjin spoke the words, while bowing slightly. Yoona was near his side, holding onto his index finger.

"Of course, but you don't owe me anything. Let's just win the custody battle." Jondae smiled brightly, looking at the younger girl. "Bye Yoona." He waved to her and gained a cute wave back. At that, the two left Jongdae alone in the park.

Jongdae began collecting his papers when a small pink letter fell out. "You must have fallen in here this morning." He was running out of his house because he accidentally woke up a little late. Jongdae had been shuffling through papers, grabbing everything on the counter, he didn't notice the small envelope in the middle of the stack.