Five

Day 4 Afternoon

No one really spoke to one another because they were all stunned in fear. The killer had to be one of them, especially when Eun declared that Kai knew who his murderer was. She stated that at breakfast out of the blue, which caught everyone off guard. Xiumin watched as Chanyeol went to work out in the small gym that the house held. Everyone went to their corners. Eun to the reading nook, Jun-myeon to the beach, Kyungsoo to the roof, Yixing to his room, and Sehun to the backyard. 

The young boy just sat there at the dead boys grave, would break out crying once in awhile, break out in full yelling and cursing, and other times just sit there quietly while staring at the mound. Xiumin didn't have a corner since he just stayed in the kitchen half of the time baking and making marshmallows. 

"Sehun, how are you doing?" Xiumin asked the question as he walked out to the boy. 

"Hyung, he is dead. I treated him like he was nothing and I never got to tell him that I was sorry. He just died." Sehun cried into his arms. 

"Well, he knows that you care. Right now I think we need to focus on trying to find the murderer." Xiumin sat next to Sehun and pat his back.

"We should be finding the murderer but instead we are just sitting and waiting for the next person to get killed." Sehun had strong animosity in his voice. "Xiumin Hyung, who do you think killed him?" Sehun looked at the elder with hate in his eyes.

It rarely happened, but Xiumin became afraid of those eyes. He never was afraid of people's eyes, but they reminded him too much of Hoseok's. The same eyes that glared at him as he watched the man struggle in the water. Xiumin really did feel regret for what he did, but he was trying to protect those girls. Those high school girls that always came to his shop were acting extremely suspicious. To find out, Xiumin noticed one guy following them around. Xiumin thought of his younger sister and decided that he should help his little fangirls. 

He confronted the guy, thinking it was a pervert, but after he accidentally pushed off of the Han River and watched die. Come to find out, it was a private investigator hired by one of the girl's father. Those two girls have no idea what happened to their little stalker, and Xiumin made sure that they wouldn't ever find out. 

"It wasn't Eun, you, or me, so anyone else. Suho said that he was the last to see and talk to Kai, and I don't think he would lie to us." Xiumin was about to continue but Sehun cut him off.

"Suho is honest and trustworthy. Plus, Jongin was his best model and his friend, he wouldn't kill him." Sehun relaxed a bit and played with a rock on the ground. He hated crying because it always hurt his head, but in the moment, it was necessary. 

Xiumin handed Sehun a bottle of water. "You've been crying a lot. That just means that you need water to help hydrate you." He smiled as Sehun opened the bottle and took a sip. 

In the other end of the house, Kyungsoo sat on the concrete planks of the roof. For an odd reason he found it relaxing to just sit up there and watch the ocean. Even from his spot he could see Jun-myeon skipping rocks and yelling at the sea. The CEO seemed frustrated about the death of Jongin. Although, death did not affect the actor. Even the recording got it wrong, he didn't just kill Bambam, but two other people also. The first by a great accident, the second on purpose, the third by annoyance. 

Bambam and Kyungsoo had a sort of rivalry with each other. Kyungsoo had gotten awards as the new upcoming actor and was a large name in the acting business, but Bambam was new. According to the elder, he couldn't act and was too annoying. At one point, the point where Kyungsoo lost his patience, Bambam called Kyungsoo an "old man that was of the past." He told him that he should just give up and step down from his plate at this moment, or his dignity will finally disappear.