Two

The Arrival

Jun-myeon walked out of the fairy and stretched. He sighed as he saw the large mansion in front of him. A cold shiver went up his spine, giving him an uneasy feeling in his stomach. "Oh, you're staying here too?" A young black-haired kid ran over to him. His suitcase had a bunch of marshmallows on it and he had two extra bags with him.

"You must be a guest staying here too?" Jun-myeon asked the question. The kid nodded his head with a smile. 

"I am Min-seok. You can call me Xiumin if you want though." Suho raised his eyebrow at the kid. Xiumin realized his mistake. "I own a bakery called Xiumin's Shack. Xiumin is my nickname in China. You can just call me that or Min-seok. Whatever works for you." Jun-myeon wondered how a kid could be this pretty. He would make a great model, but if he is a baker, a baker he is.

"It's nice to meet you. I am CEO Kim Jun-myeon. You can call me Suho." Jun-myeon enjoyed being called his old stage name, especially how it means "guardian." He always thought of himself as the guardian of others, and as the CEO, in a way he kind of is. 

"Nice to meet you Suho. What are you the CEO of?" Min-seok struggled to pull his suitcase through the sand. Tugging at it until the sound of the wheels hit the stone path. Jun-myeon laughed as he picked his suitcase up on the path.

"An entertainment company. Mainly SM Entertainment at that." Xiumin pointed and did a proud "oooh." 

"Yah' know, I kind of like to think of myself as a CEO of my own business." Min-seok spoke the words as the two boys walked inside of the house. The boys brushed the sand off of their bags.

The house was a bit old with a very odd Victorian look. It also had the cozy cottage look, with you walking in to two stairs going up to the second level. To the right looked like the kitchen and to the left looked like the living area. Jun-myeon and Min-seok took off their shoes and walked to the kitchen, placing their bags at the stairway. 

The sound of shuffling came from the side. There stood a young girl making her a cup of Buckwheat tea and holding a book in her left hand. She had layered brown hair. She seemed to be wearing pajamas and small bunny slippers. "Hello?" Jun-myeon spoke the words. The young girl turned around instantly shocked with a piece of rice cake in her mouth.

"Where did you get the rice cakes?" Min-seok asked the question with curiosity. 

"I brought them from home." Her words muffled. "W-Who are you guys?" At that they could hear the front door open and then close. All three paused for a moment.

"Is someone there?" Jun-myeon turned and pointed towards the door.

"No, the door just seems to do that. It has been doing that for a while. I've counted eight times already." The girl spoke the words while choking down the last bit of rice cake. She then turned and poured her cup of tea. "Want some?" The boys shook their head. The girl than preceded to walked to the table at the window. It was a reading nook, filled with books with a small coffee table in the middle. 

"I am Kim Jun-myeon. You can call me Suho though." She raised and eyebrow at him. "This is Xiumin." Xiumin waved his hand. Eun recognized the both of them in a way, but it wouldn't click to where she knew them from.

"Nice to meet you Xiumin and Suho. I am Min Eun Mi." She hoped they wouldn't call her Emmy or any other nickname they could possibly come up with. "But you can call me Eun." Eun waved at the two peculiar people. Suho had brown hair, a bit darker than hers, and it was nicely cut. Xiumin had pitch black hair that was quite long. Almost as long as his ears, and both had an undercut.