Four

Kai sat up in bed and looked around in circles. His head was spinning and he couldn't get a good idea to what was going on. "Why haven't we asked about the murders?" What he was referring to was not Jondae's and Baekhyun's death, but instead to the deaths that the caused. Why was nobody asking how they killed that person, or to why they did it. "We all just let it go." Jongin whispered to himself wondering the cause. 

The door creaked open to Jun-myeon walking inside. He sat in the chair next to the bed and leaned back. "We are all too afraid. Afraid that if we do ask, we wouldn't be able to trust each other." 

"Well, we don't even trust each other now. So, what is the use. This way we will just be able to know each other a bit more." Jongin pulled his legs into his chest and held them tightly. He refused to look at Jun-myeon since there was other subjects on his mind. "I do have a question." 

"Go ahead." Jun-myeon watched the younger play with his hair. They are all close in age which makes him the youngest CEO SM Entertainment has ever had. 

"Why is Eun the only girl? I know I asked you this the first night, but she still is. Plus, who sent us the letter? We all thought it was Woojung except for Yixing. Also, Woojung is too stupid to be able to come up with this all. So it can't be him." 

"You are right about Woojung, but I think this is something different. I feel like we all know one person, obviously, and they brought us here to make us pay for our actions." Jun-myeon thought about this for awhile. "And, I don't know why Eun is the only girl. Maybe she is right about this whole thing being taken after that story." 

"So what you are saying is that you believe that we are in hell?" Jun-myeon nodded his head slowly.

"I guess that is one way of putting it." He laughed to himself and thought of the poor girl who killed herself. Jun-myeon remembered telling Kang Seulgi that she couldn't date him. Jun-myeon was dating someone else anyways, and Seulgi just kept provoking him about them getting together. Even to the point that she would send spam emails to him. Eventually he had a one on one conversation with her, told her that she was over exaggerating and introduced her to his girlfriend. Even showing them their engagement rings. 

Two days later, Seulgi was found in her dorms bleeding out. Her suicide note was written across her arm in sharpie and then blood smeared over it. The note said nothing about him, but he knew that it was directed towards him. What made the incident sad was the fans. They always think that the idols are perfect and that they can just do whatever they please, but truly is that some are broken inside and know the consequences of their actions. Kang Seulgi just took it too a different level. 

"We are in our own hell." Jun-myeon closed his eyes and fell straight to sleep. Jongin still couldn't sleep, so he took a hike. 

The air was crisp since they stayed on an island with water surrounding their every corner. Jongin just needed some time alone to clear his mind, and maybe if he survives this, the place would be a beautiful place to take photos. The only problem is, what if they don't find the murder before the next murder happens. The thought crowded Jongin's brain, making him more restless.

He decided to walk into a dark cave and lay down on the floor. His legs hurt and he didn't want to go back just yet. Jongin enjoyed that type of weather, and just didn't want to go back inside away from it. 

After he opened his eyes after awhile he saw a dark luring figure walking towards me. "What are you doing here? Wait, how? Please, please." Before he could say anything else he was punched and ricochet off the wall, being hit in the back of the head with a sharp rock. 

Jongin was a fighter, so he crawled a bit more, trying to get away. "Why can't you just die already?" The voice asked as a knife was stabbed deep into Jongin's back. Jongin rolled over after the figure stepped back with the knife. He coughed up blood and asked why before the figure kicked him in the head.