Nine

A/N - The repackaged version is here. It's no too different from the first, but has a bit more detail for you guys. Some hidden detail helps figure out who the killer is. (It shouldn't be too hard). 

~~

Kyungsoo looked at the grave of Chanyeol's. Eun stood behind him watching the elder stare. Like everyone else, he finally was contemplating what was really going on in the crazy world they lived in. "Last night, Chanyeol's death didn't take a toll on me, but now it does." 

"Of course it will. Everyone's death will take a toll on you slowly. That is just what happens in life. One moment you are certain of something, the next you want to cry because everything you knew was a lie." Eun spoke the words to him. Xiumin walked outside rubbing his eyes. 

"Did you guys sleep last night?" 

"No." The two answered at the same time. 

"Well get some rest." For an odd reason, probably because it was a full moon tonight, the two listened to him and went to their rooms. 

Xiumin was even surprised about the fact that they listened to him. He chuckled to himself and rubbed his arm. His stomached turned and he winced in pain. Min-seok rolled down his sleeves to see the scars on his arm. He touched them carefully, feeling each mark. 

"They'll get the wrong idea if they found out." Min-seok chuckled to himself. "I'm not depressed, I'm just bored." 

The soft marshmallow baker did have one strange and demented peculiarity about him. He liked the look of blood. He never put blood in any food because he thought it was unhealthy and gross, but he liked the look of blood. The look of how blood falls out a crimson color and makes up everything a person's physical self is.

Afternoon

The two who got zero sleep the night before, came downstairs to be welcomed by the smell of marshmallows. Xiumin was humming, taking out another dozen of marshmallows. Kyungsoo and Eun's mouths dropped when they walked in the kitchen.

"There has to be at least 144 marshmallows here." Kyungsoo spoke the words. They still had no idea how he was able to pack this much supplies for marshmallows in his luggage, but I guess he was someone they shouldn't try to figure out. 

"To be specific there are 248 marshmallows." Xiumin smiled and took off his mittens. "I wanted to talk to you guys about something." 

The two sat on the dining table, which was filled with every color of marshmallow, and each grabbed one. 

"Which one of us killed Chanyeol?" The two were shocked with Xiumin's words. "It was bothering me last night. Especially how I heard some of your conversation. Eun was with me, so it can't be her. That just leaves-" 

"Me." Kyungsoo placed one of the black, licorice, marshmallows on the table. "You think it's me." 

"You have the motive. You killed his sister, and would kill him because he actually would reveal. Especially how he said yesterday at breakfast that he would make you pay for her death." Xiumin put a regular flavored marshmallow in his mouth. 

"I lied to you guys." Kyungsoo sat up. "I didn't come to you guys right away after Chanyeol died. I sat on the roof for about an hour or so, debating if I wanted to tell you guys or not."

"Why would you debate that?" Eun sat up. She choked down the last bit of her banana marshmallow. "The first thing you do is tell us."