Seven

Flashback

Sehun would scream and cry put like he was being murdered because he wanted to see who really cared about him. Some would come, but after awhile, they stopped.

When the killer stabbed him, he prayed and wished he had never called wolf. He knew that they would never come, and they didn't until Eun went to give him his dinner.

Although, as he died he was happy. In pain and sad, but happy. Happy that he would see his best friend once more, that he would see his parents once more, happiness about how he would not have to live with guilt anymore.

At least that is what he believed. 

The only thing he was worried about and thought about was what would happen to his dog. Was what would happen to everyone else in the household.

Those things were the last thoughts of Oh Sehun.

Morning 10:00 am

Dr. Zhang Yixing walked into the kitchen wearing "workout" clothes. He held a water bottle with nothing in it. To his surprise, Eun wasn't in her nook and Xiumin wasn't in the kitchen.

"Where are you?" Yixing looked around in circles to finally see Eun sitting in front of Sehun's grave. Chanyeol stood next to her watering the flowers.

Everyday Chanyeol made it a habit to water the flowers on the graves. He didn't want the beauty of them to disappear. Especially how they cover the deteriorating bodies below them.

Yixing walked outside for a moment, leaving his water bottle in the house. "How you doing Eun?"

Eun just laughed for a second. Chanyeol was gesturing to Yixing to not ask the question but was too late. "How am I doing? How am I doing?! How in the world do you think I am doing?!"

Eun stood up and turned to Yixing. "I-I just wanted to know. I want to help."

"Do you know how you can help? Stop helping." At that Eun stormed off into the house.

Yixing looked down for a second feeling bad. All he wanted to do was help. He has tried helping but has always been one second late from saving a person. Now he is trying to help someone but they didn't want his help.

"Don't listen to her. Eun is just putting all the anger she has within herself on you. I'm sure she doesn't mean it." Chanyeol spoke the reassuring words to Yixing, who just nodded his head in reply.

"I'll catch you later. I'm going to head to the gym." Yixing walked back in, grabbing his water bottle filled with vitamin water and went down to the gym.  

Chanyeol stared at Sehun's grave, tilting his head. Some of the flowers looked out of place from the earlier. He couldn't remember anyone moving them, but something about them was off. Knowing that Eun was out of it, he didn't think she caught the odd look they had. "Weren't there more black flowers, and no red?" One red flower stood out at the top of the mound. He brushed it off and flowered them. 

On the other side of the house, Kyungsoo could hear Eun's crying from next door. He sighed and walked over to her room, finding her door open. "Eun? Are you in here?" Kyungsoo walked in to see the young girl crying in a ball on her bed.