Chapter 24

This week is valentines week and I'm still hiding this secret behind Mike and that's makes me feel awful but what am I supposed to do? I dont want to break my relationship with him. I love Mike so much.

I let out a sigh and open my locker until suddenly some paper craft with pink colour and love shape fall down from the roof. I chuckle and turn my face. I see Mike is standing near his locker and smiling at me.

I smile back at him and wave at him. See? This is the reason why I dont want to break up with him. He is really sweet and I really love him.

"Do you like the gift I got you?" Mike standing opposite me and grins at me.

"I love it. Thank you." I smile at him.

"Walk you to the choir room?" Mike shows me his hand.

I hold his hand and shut my locker then walk next to him in the hallways. Mike is really sweet and I guess I should give him a special valentines gift but what is that?

Mike and I keep walking in the hallways until we turn our way to the choir room and everyone in this choir room are in love. Especially the couple one.

"Okay, everybody, let's hear it for love!" Dad walks in. "Your assignment for Valentine's week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs. Now, Regionals is next week, and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hair spray." Dad grins at us.

"Oh, God, not another bake sale." Kurt rolls his eyes.

"If any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these world's greatest love songs to their Valentine.bWe will serenade each classroom..." Dad got cut off.

"No!" We shout.

"Yes!" Rachel grins happily.

"Two years ago, we went room-to-room Christmas caroling, they threw food." Tina says.

"And shoes." Mike added.

Suddenly Sugar raises her hand excitedly. "Yes, Sugar?" Dad asks Sugar.

"Here's a spoonful of Sugar for you all: Don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich. So, here you go." Sugar says and give some cash to dad.

"Uh, Sugar, I can't take that." Dad shakes his head.

"Take it!" I simply said.

"Okay. Everyone, give it up for Sugar for paying for our FinalNet and cumberbunds!" Dad says to us as we are applauding happily. Finally not another bake sale.

"I love the sound of applause, even if I have to buy it." Sugar grins at us. "Okay, everyone, look under your chairs. Except you, Artie. Your chair kept moving, so I hid your surprise in the wastebasket." Sugar says to us.

I look under my chair and I found a box of chocolate with love shape. I raise my eyebrows and turn my face at Sugar.

"V-Day is my fave day ever. And to help me celebrate, my daddy's throwing me a huge, ridic party at Breadstix. And I'm naming it the Sugar Shack. And drumroll, Rachel you're all invited! But you have to bring a date. No single people allowed. They're sad and boring and they don't exist in my world." Sugar says to us.

"Um, but you're single." Mercedes says to her.

"Not for long." Sugar says proudly.

I chuckle and turn my face at Mike as Mike just grins at me and left a kiss on my lips. I will go there with Mike and I wont ruin that. This is Valentines week and there is only a day for love, love, and love.

~~~~

I'm sitting down on the sofa in living room. Playing with dad's guitar and finishing my original song. This is going to be my gift for him. Yes my valentines gift.