Chapter 29

I'm standing near my locker as Santana, Tina, Mercedes, Sugar, and I are talking to each other and laughing each other. Prom is just next week and we all know that we are excited about this. I'm gonna make the best prom ever.

"You guys, I just went to my first student council meeting, and I found out that we have another prom this year." Brittany walks to us and says sadly. "So, as president, I need to come up with a theme. And I'm thinking, if we do alien abductions, we could set up cornfields and probing booths." Brittany says to us.

"Great." Santana smiles at her.

"Yeah. Although skydiving is better one." I simply said.

"All right." Brittany nodded at us.

"Aw, hell. Looks like Mr. Beiste went all Chris Brown on Mrs. Beiste.." Santana laughs as coach Beiste walk passed us and there is a bruise on her face. "What happened, Coach, Cooter put the smack-down on you 'cause you wouldn't let him be on top?" Santana asks her and laughs.

"What did you just say?" Coach Roz Washington asks Santana.

"Nothing. It was a joke." Santana simply said.

"So, men hitting women is funny to you?" She simply asks.

"Oh, please. We obviously don't think Beiste was hit by anybody. I mean, look at her, she's a wall." Santana simply said to her.

"Let me tell you something. I'm Coach Roz Washington. I'm an Olympic Champion, and I do not suffer fools! Especially fools who think domestic violence is funny. I want your names. Shannon! Write these names down as placeholders. Hatrack. Asian Horror Movie. Li'l Oprah. Rojo Caliente. Salsa Caliente. American Horror Story. You're on my list now, girls. You just watch what happens next." Coach Roz glares at us and walk away.

We start looking at each other. I didnt think that I did a mistake. I didnt laugh. I even didnt mock or making fun of coach Beiste. Coach Beiste is one of my adult friend and I wont do something like that.

~~~~

I'm sitting down in front of my computer with my teddy doll on my lap and watch some science project video. I feel like I have nothing to do and actually I'm avoiding dad because of what happened to coach Beiste but I guess coach Roz already told dad and I'm afraid.

"Hey can I come?" Dad standing in front of my door.

"Y-yeah sure, dad." I nodded.

Dad walks in and sit down on the edge of my bed. "What are you doing?" Dad asks me.

"Umm watching science project. My homeworks already done and I have nothing to do." I said to dad.

"Can daddy ask you a question?" Dad asks me.

"About the insulting problem right?" I turn my face at dad.

"Yeah. Coach Roz told me and Coach Sue about that and she said that there was you there. I know coach Beiste just took it too easy and I cant believe if you do that." Dad says to me.

"I dont mean to defended myself but I didnt do that. And how could I do that? Coach Beiste is like the only one adult friend that I have. I told her many things. I know she is tough but someone always have their limit and mocking coach Beiste is not really my thing, dad. I didnt laugh. I swear. Because I concern with her too." I said to dad.

"But coach Roz said that it was out of the line." Dad says to me.

"Daddy trust me right? I know, you would ask me about this. But I didnt lie to you, dad." I said to dad.

"I'm sure my daughter isnt like that." Dad nodded.

"I will apologize to coach Beiste tomorrow." I half-smiled at dad.