Chapter 41

*Mike's POV*

I walk enter the homeless school and look around. I found the kids are in the studio room with Paris teaching them about the play.

"Where are the others? I thought you're gonna have Glee club with you." I ask her.

"They have other things to do. Basically Artie got an offer to handle that special show for local PBS and I guess they choose those things over these kids so I'm here." She said to me.

"You're not going?" I ask her.

"Nope even though it may help to built a glee club reputation but no." She shakes her head.

"Why? You can take the part with Artie to directing. It's a big opportunity for you." I said to her.

"You know me. I love December besides it's my birth month and it's time to give what we got this year to people who needed it the most. These kids are more important for me. Besides I already promised them and I can't break my promises." Paris smiles at me.

"You did good." I smile back at her. "Alright, since I have nothing to do. I can help you. Remember that I was second male lead on West Side Story." I chuckle.

"Really you want to help me?" Paris chuckles.

"Yes, really. I mean we both used to work together to teach these kids before so..." I smile at her.

"Thank you." She smiles back at me. "Okay so I'm making this story and so far they like it." Paris says and give me the script.

"Alright, guys now divided into two groups. Girls with Paris and boys with me. First thing we need to do is about to sing this song." I said to those kids.

Paris smiles and walks to the other side with the girls as the boys are making a circle around me. We both know that we love these kids since we both teach them almost everyday.

And this is a way or a chance to win her heart again. I'm not fully 100% move on from her even I'm not over her. She is the only one for me.

~~

*Paris's POV*

I'm sitting down in front of my computer, hugging my pillow and smiling like crazy. I feel like I fallen for the first time again like old days. Mike made me blush a lot today, he is still a perfect person like he used to. I can't deny that I'm still love him.

"Hey, why are you smiling like that?"

I turn my face to my door and chuckle. I get up and hug dad. "When did you come home?"

"Just couple minutes ago. I don't want to be late to spend Christmas with you." Dad smiles at me. "How's glee club?"

"Well, it's all fine no more fighting and they have special show for local PBS like last year. So fine." I said to him.

"But you seems not." Dad says to me.

"I'm fine. I'm not join the show but I have my own project." I said to him.

"What is that?" Dad asks me.

"I'm directing a musical for the homeless kids. I wrote the script and I'm also directing it. They will perform on Christmas eve in Lima Park and the church a day before." I smile at him.

"You're big enough to know what you want to do and what you don't want to do. I don't want to force you." Dad smiles back at me.

"By the way, my Christmas list..." I giggle.

"Already got it from your mom. Might need to start shopping tomorrow." Dad chuckles and walks out from my room.

I smile and lean my back against the wall. All I want for Christmas this year is only a real happiness. Something simple but special that can make me feel what is real happiness is.