Chapter 30

I walk downstairs and turn my way to the dining room and place my ransel on a seat of the dining table.

"Good morning, daddy." I smile at dad.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Dad smiles back at me then sneezing.

I take the lucky charms box and pour the cereals into my bowl and mix it with the milk. Dad just sitting down opposite me and cant stop sneezing.

"Dad, are you alright?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah I'm fine. I guess that I'm just getting flu." Dad says to me.

"You better have breakfast with lemon tea not coffee so your flu wont getting worse." I said to him.

"Yeah you're right." Dad nodded and stand up from his seat. "Maybe with toast bread and cream cheese will be fine, right?"

"Yep." I nodded.

I'm just eating my cereals. Dad takes the wheat bread and put it into the toaster. He tries to press the button but it didnt working. He tries that many times and it's still the same.

I let out a sigh and stand up from my seat and walk to the kitchen counter and press that button and it's working.

"What can I do without you huh?" Dad smiles at me and kisses my head.

"Many things." I grin at him and walk back to my seat.

Dad just chuckles and make a cup of lemon tea and still sneezing. I leave the dining table and walk upstairs. I walk to dad's room and take a shawl from his wardrobe then walk back downstairs.

"So are you already know what should you wear for prom this weekend?" Dad asks me.

"Yes. It will be grey. Last time was black and this time is grey." I grin at dad. "Dad, you dont need to go to work if you are not feeling well." I said to him.

"No. I'm fine. Nationals is in two weeks and I dont want to miss one day without thinking about the greatest idea." Dad says to me.

"So you love glee club more than yourself now?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Glee club is my life. I started that from zero and I'm pretty sure that this year could be our year." Dad says.

"Just dont force yourself, alright." I smile at him.

"Hoe can I have the sweetest daughter in the world?" Dad smiles back at me.

"Because you are the sweetest father in the world." I chuckle.

"Haha alright, load up now. You'll be late for school if you are still here." Dad says to me and stand up from his seat.

"Dad?"

"Hmm?" Dad turns around.

"You forget this." I said to him and wear him a shawl. "To keep you warm so you can handle the cold flu."

"You are really the best thing in my life." Dad kisses my forehead and smiles at me.

"You too, dad." I smile back at him and take my ransel.

After that I walk to the living room and walk out from my house then lock the door. Dad walks to his car and start the car. I get into his car and then dad start drive away.

"Dont take off that shawl okay." I said to dad.

"I wont, honey." Dad says to me.

"Good." I simply nodded.

Dad chuckles and rubs my hair. I pouted at him and fix my ponitail hair. I'm curious. Will Mike get into prom nomination this year or not but I guess he wont. Since he is not Finn or Puck but I'm proud of him.