Chapter Two // Feisty Girlfriend

Okay, okay, okay before you start ranting about the title, there is no girl in this, just read. Please. calm down. I repeat, there is no girl in this I swear!

Status: Edited

Johnny's POV
"Why'd you stop Johnnycakes?"

Because its my turn!" I hankered.

"O-okay," I lifted myself on Ponyboy, grabbing onto his shoulders with my small hands.

He started out slow but then ran down the street. "Giddy up Pony!" He shook his head at my pun, I laughed wildly.

His hands came close to my knees, slowly going up my thigh and almost stroking it. My face was burning red, I gasped lightly.

"S-sorry Johnnycakes, you alright?" He slowed down.

"R-really, it's okay Pony," I insisted, forgetting the question.

"You alright though Johnny?" I cracked a grin at his care.

"Y-yea Pone," I leaned my head against his back, only this time, resisting to kiss his neck. I panicked, I was desperate for something like that. I noticed that I was sweating.

"You sure you're fine Johnny?" Why did he care about me so much?

"Ponyboy, I'm fine." A little expression came with the words.

I jumped down, putting an arm over him. "Come on, let's go back to your house." We walk back, reaching the steps to the patio.

He opens the door, I sprint inside with him. We see Darry walking out of his room, yawning. "Oh, hey, Darry," Pony held a nervousness in his voice.

"Hi Johnn-wait Pony... why are you guys up so early?"

I looked at Ponyboy, waiting for a response. "W-well,"

"H-he told me that he wanted to see a sunrise with me so I told him we'd wake up the earliest we could."

Pony looked at me, grinning. Oh God, I was blushing at his hot little grin. I need to get myself together. He pulled me to sit down on the couch.

"Well alright, just don't get jumped." Darry said to us, seeming to be careless and strolling to the kitchen.

Pony scooted closer to me. "Thanks Johnnycake,"

"For what, Pony?"

"You spoke for the both of us, something maybe I couldn't do."

I smiled and looked down. "It's nothin',"

He stood up from the couch. "Sure is for me." I touch my cheek, it feels kinda warm.

"You makin breakfast?" Pony walks up to Darry in the kitchen.

"Mhm, ask Johnny if he wants some."

"Johnny you want some breakfast?"

"If it's not a bother,"

"Oh Johnny, you're never a bother," A blush crept onto my face as the door swung open.

Two-Bit. Fu-

"Hey Ponyboy, I see you got your girlfriend here waiting for some breakfast." He cut off my thoughts and started laughing.