Chapter 2

~Sakura's P.O.V~
"Thanks for waking me home Naruto." "No problem Sakura, it's not everyday you get to walk your beautiful girlfriend home." In response to that comment my face erupted in a vibrant shade of red that could rival one of Sasuke's precious tomatoes.

"Sakura, could I ask you something?" "Of course Naruto, what is it?" Millions of thoughts were racing through my head. 'Did he want to break up? No. Every girl in the village has a boyfried. Unless he's gay? No! He can't be!' "Um Sakura? Are you ok?" "Are you gay Naruto?! Is this the reason you want to beak up with me to peruse a gay relationship?!" Shit, I blurted out that ridiculous thought without thinking!

"Sakura if I was gay would I do this?" Getting down on one knee Naruto pulls out a small black box, opening it to reveal a diamond ring. "Sakura Haruno, would you make me the happiest guy in the world and become my wife?" "Yes Naruto yes!" I could feel tears gathering in the corners of my eyes.

Overjoyed, Naruto picks me up in his arms for a hug, swinging us both around. Once I made it back to solid ground I pressed my lips into his. "I love you so much Naruto"  "I love you too, my beautiful fiancé" Naruto stated, tears also threatening to fall.

"Well, I guess I'll let you pack and see you at the gates tonight?" "You bet!" "Bye Sakura! See you tonight!" Naruto yelled sprinting off to his home. "She said yes! Believe it" Naruto yelled for all the villagers to hear. He's such an idiot, but he's my idiot I said chuckling.

~Naruto's P.O.V~
"I can't believe she said yes!" I ran to Iruka - sensei's apartment, wanting to share the great news. Once I made it I pulled out his house key and threw the door open, startling him him in response. "Naruto? What's wrong? Have you been crying?" I could sense he was worried. "I proposed to Sakura and she said yes!"

Iruka's eyes grew to the size of saucers before he threw his arms around me in a bone crushing hug. "I'm so happy for you Naruto, I always knew she was the one for you." "Iruka - sensei I want you to be my father for the wedding." I stated, searching his face for a response.

Tears began to fall from his face after he nodded, pulling me into another hug. "I'd love to Naruto." "I guess I should get ready for my mission tonight sensei, I'm sorry for leaving after dropping such big news." "No worries Naruto, make sure you come home safe." I nodded before walking out, a permanent grin plastered on my face the whole way home.