Chapter 9

-Sasuke's P.O.V-
I woke up in the middle of the night with Sakura still on my chest, she looked so peaceful. I slowly sat up after softly pushing Sakura off my chest. I went to the bathroom and put on my clothes, pulling a ring out of my pants pocket inspecting it. It was the ring Naruto was going to give Sakura. I was determined to propose to Sakura tonight. "Sasuke?" Hearing Sakura's beautiful voice I quickly shoved the ring back into my jeans pocket

-Sakura' P.O.V-
I head a slight rustling in my bathroom, so I rose into a sitting position. "Sasuke? What are you doing? It's 1 in the morning." "Put some clothes on ok? I have something I want to show you." Sasuke said before before making his way into the living room.

I got out of the comfort of my bed and made my way to my closet, pulling out a hoodie and some shorts. I stepped into the living room only to be greeted by a blindfold covering my eyes. "Sasuke, why am I blind folded?" "I want to show you something, but it has to be a surprise."

We had walked for a little while, Sasuke leading the way holding my hand. "We're here, so take off your blindfold!" I slowly did so, greeted with the sight of a playground. "Do you remember this place?" He said hope present in his voice. I looked around and then it hit me.
Naruto, Sasuke and I used to come here all the time after missions.

-Flashback to young team seven at the park-

"Teme! It's my turn to push Sakura on the swing! So back off!" Said a tiny Naruto "No way dope, a loser like you would push to hard and she'd fall off." Sasuke said, a smirk present on his face. "Guys I can swing myself, but thanks for offering." Said Sakura giggling at her team mates, not noticing the blushes gracefully laid on both of their cheeks.

After a few hours of playing, Sakura decided to lie down to look at the stars, along with Naruto and Sasuke. "Hey guys, we're gonna be friends forever right?" The pinkett questioned "Of course we will Sakura, believe it!" The blonde pipped up while taking her small hand in his, while Sasuke took her other hand.

-End of flashback-

-Sasuke's P.O.V
"Aww Sasuke! I can't believe you remembered this place!" Sakura looked so beautiful at that moment. 'C'mom Sasuke, don't be a wimp and just ask her!'

"Are you okay?" She asked, I took a deep breath of air and slowly pulled out the ring. I slowly descended to one knee, searching Sakura's face for a reaction. "Sakura, I know this may be sudden, but ever since the moment I met you I've loved you. I never said anything because you had Naruto. So, will you please marry me?"

Soon tears began to trickle down her beautiful face while she nodded her head yes. I was soon pulled into a hug, feeling her tears wetting my shoulder. "Sasuke, I love you so much." She whispered into my ear. "I love you too Sakura" I said before pressing my lips onto hers.