Chapter 4

~Naruto's P.O.V~
I could faintly hear Sakura speaking to me, I desperately tried to understand but it came out muffled. Soon everything in my body became numb. 'Is this how it's going to end for me?'

~Sakura's P.O.V~
"N-naruto? Your going to be just fine! Just keep your eyes open! Please stay with me okay?" I pulled Naruto's dying body into my hold. "Sakura, thank you for loving me. I'm sorry I can't protect you anymore. Sasuke-teme, I just want to say thank you for being my friend, and please take care of Sakura for me." Naruto said weakly. I clutch Naruto's body rocking him back and forth like a child.

"I guess I'll finally be able to see old Pervy sensei again huh?" Naruto chuckled bitterly, blood dripping down his chin. Soon, tears began to fall "I-I'm not ready to die! Damn it! Why am I so weak! I was going to be hokage! I was going to get married to Sakura and have a family for once!" Naruto shouted angrily tears streaming down his face. I couldn't keep my tears back any longer. With his eyes slowly closing, his once youthful appearance soon became dull and limp, all expression leaving his face.

"Naruto? Wake up! You still need to accomplish your dream of becoming hokage! Your just sleeping right? Wake up! Please don't leave me!" I screamed dropping to my knees, tears streaming down my face. Naruto's body still in my hold.

Then for the last time I press my lips onto Naruto's, trying to memorize the feeling of his lips against mine. Sasuke pulls me to his chest and just held both of us there, letting me know someone was there for me and to let himself cry, huge sobs taking over us.