Chapter 10

~Sakura's P.O.V~
I was currently having lunch with my 4 best friends. Ino, Hinata, tenten, and Temari. "So Sakura how are things with Sasuke?" Ino questioned, she always loved to ask about other people's love lives.

"Well, he proposed." Soon, I could hear them screaming as a response causing others nearby to look at us. "Congratulations!" They said in unison. "The reason why I called you guys here was to ask if you wanted to be my brides maids? While your husbands would be Sasuke's grooms men?"

Shikamaru and Temari along with Hinata and Kiba had gotten married last year. While Ino and Sai along with Tenten and Neji had got married a few years back.

"Of course we will Sakura! But who's going to walk you down the aisle?" Hinata quietly piped up. "I asked Iruka and Kakashi sensei to. They were both happy I asked them. Kakashi started crying once I asked." I couldn't help chuckling, remembering that image. I rose out of my chair bidding my friends goodbye, walking towards my apartment that I shared with Sasuke.

-Time skip to Sakura's and Sasuke's wedding-

Sasuke's P.O.V
Nervous couldn't begin to describe the emotions I felt. "Hey Sasuke! How are you doing?" I turned and saw Kiba, with Sai, Shikamaru and Neji trailing behind him. "My palms are sweaty and I feel like I want to barf" I admitted, causing everyone to chuckle at my reaction.

Soon the wedding began, once the bridesmaids and groomsmen were in there correct positions the piano began to play, causing everyone to stand. I looked towards the front entrance and I could instantly feel my face erupt in color.

Sakura looked beautiful, she wore a long white ball gown, while her hair was neatly curled. She was being escorted by Kakashi and Iruka who both looked like they were going to burst into tears at any moment. I was dazed from looking at her So I didn't notice her in front of me.

"Sasuke? Are you okay?" I quickly jerked my head out of my thoughts nodding my head. Soon the preacher began. "Dearly beloved we are gathered her today to join Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha in holy matrimony. Please say your vows to each other.

I let out a shaky breath before pulling out my vows. "Sakura, I promise to give you the best of myself. I take you to be my best friend. My faithful partner and my true love. I promise to encourage and inspire you and love you truly, through good times and bad. I will forever be there to laugh with you. To lift you up when you are down. And to love you unconditionally through all of our adventures in life together."

I could see a tear roll down her cheek as she pulled out her vows. "Sasuke, I didn't fall in love with you, I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open. Choosing to take every step along the way. I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do the things that we'd choose anyway. And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and choose you."

Once she finished the preacher resumed. "By the power vested in me I pronounce these two to be happily married. Please place the rings on each others fingers." Once we both completed the task. He spoke up up again. "Sasuke, do you take Sakura to be your wife? Through sickness and in health?" "I do." "Sakura, do you take Sasuke to be your husband? Through sickness and in health?" "I do."

"You may now kiss the bride." I leaned towards Sakura and pressed my lips against hers, hearing friends and family cheering. I could also hear a blubbering Kakashi and Iruka, while tsunade scolded them for acting like old ladies. I couldn't help but grin.

At last I was happy, it felt as if Naruto was looking down from heaven watching the ceremony with a smile. I took Sakura's hand in mine pulling her towards me slightly, "I love you so much Sakura" "I love you too Sasuke" she stated giving me one of her breathtaking smiles.

~Naruto's P.O.V in heaven~
"Congratulations teme, thank you for making Sakura happy." "Naruto! Come on! We're about to have dinner!" I could hear my mother yell. I tore my eyes away from the ceremony and headed towards my family, seeing my mom and dad along with Jiriya sensei sitting at the table. "What were you doing sweetie? You were gone for quite a while." I flashed her a grin "Just looking looking down at a couple of old friends"

"Even though I wasn't the one to marry her I know she's happy." I thought to myself, a smile gracing my features. "Aye Naruto, I'm proud of you. You could've been angry at Sakura for marrying Sasuke but you weren't." Dad said, patting my back. "Oh! Minato I just made the 10th copy of Icha Icha, I can give it to you if you want? I know you've been waiting" Jiriya stated giving my dad a sly grin.

"Honey, why have you been ready those disgusting books?" I've never seen mom so mad. Her fiery red hair sprang to life around her like snakes. "I-I didn't mean to honey it just augh!" He couldn't finish his sentence due to a frying pan hitting his face. I burst into laughter slowly forgetting about Konoha, focusing on my family in front of me.