Chapter 6

~Sasuke's P.O.V~
After Naruto's death I was a wreck, I refused to stop training, pushing myself beyond my limits, vowing to honor Naruto's last words to protect Sakura. I was currently sparing with kakashi.

"Sasuke! Could I talk to you for a second?" Turing my head away from kakashi, I see Ino jogging towards me. "Sure, what's going on?"
"It's Sakura, I tried to talk to her but she completely shut me out, your the only one she'll actually talk to, so could you stop by her apartment and check on her?
"Hnn, fine I'll check on her." "Thank you Sasuke!" Ino yelled before running off.

-Sigh- "Guess I should head over there" I thought while running my fingers through my hair. In a few minutes I make it to Sakura's house, I take out a house key she'd given me when Naruto and her first got together, since she felt that both of us needed to have a copy of her house key just in case, or if we just wanted to drop by.

Once the door was unlocked, I push the door open revealing Sakura in front of the entrance sobbing. I quickly took off my shoes and pulled her into a hug. "Sasuke? Why are you here?" She said in between sobs. "Ino asked me to drop by because everyone is worried about you."

"Why are you crying Sakura?" "Every time someone even brings up Naruto all I see is his dead body before me!" Sakura screamed tears falling fast. I rocked Sakura in my arms hoping to calm her down.

Sakura didn't look like herself anymore, her beautiful, emerald green eyes that used to shine, are know dull and show little emotion. She barely smiles anymore either, I miss her beautiful smiles, even though they were always directed towards Naruto. I was always jealous of Naruto, I have always loved Sakura from the moment I met her, but I kept quiet because when Naruto was with Sakura I'd never seen him so happy.

"Sakura, why don't we we go for a walk ok?" "Sure" for some reason Sakura denied going away where unless I asked her to. Shaking my head I thought nothing of it, while I gently pushed Sakura into her bedroom, so she could get ready. "I'm going to take a quick shower and then change clothes and I'll be ready" she said giving me a tiny smile, but I could tell it was forced.