Bonus (Part 11)

~Sakura's P.O.V~
'It feels like I'm in a dream, it's unbelievable I'm married to the love of my life' I thought to myself before feeling a tap on my shoulder. "Sakura? Could I dance with you?" It was Kakashi. I nodded giving him a grin, placing my hands on his shoulders. "I'm really happy for you Sakura, I knew Sasuke always loved you. I just can't believe my little students are growing up so fast" Kakashi stated, beginning to cry.

Iruka approached us, seeing his partner was blubbering like a little girl. "Sorry Sakura, I'll take him off you hands." He looked like he was going to cry too. I pulled the two of them into a hug chuckling to myself. "Thank you, I couldn't have done it without you guys." I stated quietly, making my way towards Sasuke.

"Sasuke!" He slowly turned around flashing me a rare smile, placing his lips onto mine. I pulled him into a hug, "I love you so much Sasuke, more than you can imagine." "I love you too Sakura Uchiha, words can't describe how much I love you."

"Eww, get a room love birds, your sappiness is so cringey." "Shut up Ino pig, you and Sai are always eating each others faces in front of everyone so you have no room to talk." I stated sticking my tongue out at her, causing us both to erupt into laughter.

~Time skip~

Soon it was time to cut the cake. I took hold of the knife, while Sasuke placed his  hand onto mine holding it. Once I cut off a piece I quickly picked it up and shoved it on Sasuke's face. "Your gonna regret that Sakura." He said smashing some cake on my face also. After our little cake fight, bits of cake began to be thrown across the room, hitting random guests.

Iruka picked up a chunk along with Tsunade who smashed it on Kakashi. Kiba ,Sai and Neji began to chase their wives around trying to hit them with cake, while Shikamaru grabbed Temari's hand pulling them under a nearby table to hide from the attack.

I pressed my lips against Sasuke's wanting to remember this night for the rest of my life. Once the cake was no long being throw I stood up on a nearby chair. "Okay everyone! I'm about to throw the bouquet so get ready ok?" I closed my eyes and throw the flowers behind me. "I got it! It's mine!" Shouted Ino, even though she was already married .

The guests began to line up outside of the church waiting for me and Sasuke to leave for our honeymoon. After we stepped outside we were hit with rice. Sasuke and I dashed to the limo hopping inside, waving goodbye to everyone before we drove off. "I love you Sasuke." "I love you too Sakura." He stated placing his lips onto mine.