Chapter 2: Your body

Cassie's POV

As I slide into the backseat of the Cadillac Escalade I hear one of the guys whisper,

"Guys speak English only."

I laughed silently, if only they knew.

"Hey guys sorry I'm ruining your seat, but thanks so much for helping me." I smiled.

"It's okay don't even worry about it, it's not often we find pretty girls stranded on the side of the road." He said winking.

All the boys looked at me.

I felt so awkward as I tried my hardest to stay cool but on the inside I was just like,

They just kept staring until finally V broke the silence,"Uh, Why you no eh-eh,"He struggled with his words, "Why no scream?" He finally asked in his broken English

"Uh, Why you no eh-eh,"He struggled with his words, "Why no scream?" He finally asked in his broken English. (It literally melted my heart)

"Why would I scream?" I laugh, "That's a little weird don't you think?"

"But don't you know who we are?" Jimin asked.

I rolled my eyes, "You guys are so cute, of course I know who you are, you guys are BTS, but no need to scream, I wouldn't scream at anybody else unless maybe it was my bestfriend."

Secretly I've been practicing this moment for years, just in case I ever got to meet an idol I promissd I wouldn't scream and embarrass myself.

They all laughed at that.

"Okay, Okay thank you very much." Jungkook said relieved.

"I guess you guys are used to that aren't you, the screaming girls?" I asked curious.

"Oh yes it's never ending to be honest, I mean it's sweet and all to know how much our fans love us but its nice to be around a girl who isn't screaming our eardrums to hell also." Rap Monster said.

He leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Since you know about us you probably already know the guys aren't so fluent in English but they are trying for you."

How cute!

The rest of the ride was pretty much light conversation until we pulled up to one of the biggest houses on the street.

I shouldn't be as surprised as I am, I mean this is BTS why wouldn't they have a huge luxurious house.

All the guys climbed out of the car except Namjoon who took his jacket it and handed it to me,
"Here I'm sure you don't want to get wet even more."

"Thanks." I grinned wrapping the jacket around me.

Ughh it smelled so good.

Straight man and cologne.

He then grabbed my hand and let me to the stairwell leading up to their front door.

He let me go first too, what a gentleman eh?