Chapter 8: I got your back

Cassie POV:

Music was playing silently in the background.

It was pitch black throughout the house.

I was currently  hiding under the kitchen sink.

You're probably wondering why the hell I'm under a sink.

Well let me fill you in on my current and some what embarrassing situation.

When J hope suggested we play hide and seek, I was excited as hell I mean of course because I'm such a kid at heart and surprisingly the other guys seemed to react the same way.

The only problem is that nobody wanted to be the seeker, of course.

After a quick game of rock paper scissors and a lot of moaning and groaning, it was determined that V would be the seeker.

"Here's the rules guys, V has to go in the guest bathroom and count to 100 and he will be the only one to use a flash light." Namjoon said handing V the flashlight.

"Wait, sooo we have to find our hiding spots in complete darkness?" Asked Kookie.

"Yup." Namjoon shrugged.

Oh lord this is going to be an interesting game of hide and  seek.

V went to the hall bathroom and we all went in different directions looking for hiding spots.

The boys were so loud, hootin and hollering. I smirked they were for sure to get found first.

I ended up in the kitchen and lowkey panicked as I heard,

"50, 49, 48, 47-"

I felt my way over the counter eventually ending up at the sink.

That's when it hit me, their sink is huge I could definitely fit under there.

That my friends is how I ended up squeezed under a  kitchen sink.

"30, 29, 28-" I heard him count.

I giggled.

There's no way he will find me under here.

Suddenly the cabinet door swung open.

Aw what the hell?

Squinting into the darkness I seen the outline of Jimin.

"Jimin what the hell?" I whined.

"Come on you got to do better than this." He said pulling me from my hiding spot ignoring my protests.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Under the kitchen sink is like
V's favorite hiding spot he would've found you easily, plus there are spiders under there."

My eyes widened  and before I could make any noise he quickly covered my mouth and said shhh.