Chapter 5: Thunderstorms & Wild Thoughts

A/N Hey you readers I see you all I really hope you guys enjoy the story and if you are it would mean the world to me if you clicked the star below. Don't be afraid to comment either.

Jimin's POV

"Aish now it smells worse!" I said scrunching up my nose.

J Hope just had to make it worse by spraying some cologne he found in the airport

"Axe and burnt ramen, sold in Bts stores near you." Cassie laughed.

Cassie.

She's amazing.

Beautiful, funny, silly, and down to earth.

Where do they have that at?

I get this funny feeling when I'm around her and I act so shy but I can't help it.

When we found out she was fluent in Korean, I was so relieved and was able to get a little more comfortable because we could communicate easily.

If it wasn't for Jungkook and his damn ramen, I'd still be laid up on her.

Her thighs were so soft and comfortable and she smelled so sweet.

I'm not going to even lie, I think I'm already crushing, I know it hasn't even been 24 hours but it doesn't take that long honestly.

To be honest I was so upset when I found out Namjoon changed her last night, especially when I found out he looked at her.

I wish it would have been me, I would have gave her the respect and privacy she deserves.

Cassie's POV

I noticed Jimin in deep thought.

"Hey what's up Chim Chim." I teased .

"Nothing really just wondering what else we can do today, I got an idea though, come with me." He said grabbing my hand leading me who knows where.

He led me down a set of stairs into what I assumed was the basement but to my surprise when he turned on the light it turned out to be a huge dance studio with light wooden floors and beautiful strobe lights.

"Wow." I said.

"You like?" He asked,"This is where we practice for fun when we are home."

"It's cool I've never been in a dance studio before." I looked around amazed.

"You know when I was little I always wanted to be a dancer but I literally suck worse then Patty Smith." I sighed.

"Who is Patty Smith? And I'm sure you aren't that bad." He grinned.

I smiled to myself, " Patty Smith was some rocker chick back in the 70s or something when you have you have the time check her out on YouTube dancing on stage at one of her concerts, it's hilarious."