Chapter 6: 21 questions

Cassie's POV:

I can't believe Jimin was about to kiss me.

Me of all people, what does this mean?

Before I had time to think about it more Namjoon spoke, "Alright you guys let's collect a couple blankets,candles, and anything else we might need and meet back in the living room where we can wait out the power outage."

His sense of authority is so hot.

All the guys went to their rooms to get some stuff while Joon took me into his.

"Why are you taking me into your room?" I asked confused.

He turned around pressing me against the door.

My heart started beating so fast.

"We need to talk about the stunt you pulled this morning." He smirked.

His dimples drove me crazy.

A/n another appreciation to another sexy man

"W-what about it?" I asked nervously.

He grabbed my face gently, whispering in my ear, "Baby girl I don't like to be teased."

"I don't know what you mean I wasn't teasing."

Hmm I wonder where all my confidence from this morning went?

I guess he was thinking the same because he asked, " Where did all your confidence go?"

I turned away from his gaze, "She's hibernating right now you can check back later if you want."

He laughed his sexy laugh.

"You really are something special."

"Gee thanks." I rolled my eyes.

"I mean that in a good way." He said quietly. "I hardly know you but I feel like I've known you forever, I think I'm fa-"

He was interrupted by a knock on the door.