Chapter 9: Good day & Sad goodbyes

Cassie's POV:

As "punishment" the boys made Jimin and I clean the entire living room including the feathers from the pillow fight earlier today.

After we cleaned it was a quarter to 9.

Which means Hyolin would be here to pick me up soon.

I went to take a shower and change back into my clothes.

It was nice to take a soothing hot shower, I took this time to do mt usually life contemplating, if that's what you want to call it.

This is really the end though, I'm leaving in less than an hour and I may or may not ever see these guys again.

I won't be too sad, because I'm grateful for the time I actually got to spend with them.

In a little over 24 hours I had the most memorable day in my life, all because of them.

Maybe the universe wasn't against me yesterday, maybe this was actually in my favor.

Smiling to myself I climbed out of the shower I gently oiled my skin and changed back into my dry clothes.

I picked up the clothes Jimin  had let me borrow (which were now wet) and carried them to his room.

"Jim-" I quickly stopped as I noticed him sitting on his bed with nothing but a towel.

Holy fudge he's hot as hell.

He looked up running his hand through his wet hair, smiling that adorable smile of his.

"Hey Cassie you brought my clothes back thanks."

"Y-yeah of course, no problem." I stuttered.

"You're leaving soon." He pouted

"I know I'm sad too."

"Come sit here for a minute I've been meaning to tell you something all day." He said.

"oka-"

As I sat down he cut me off with a soft kiss.

Oh goodness.

Somebody call a doctor.

Park Jimin is kissing me.

He pulled away and looked down.

"Yeah that's all I wanted to say." He gave me a lopsided grin and scratched the back of his head nervously.

"You know I had so much fun with you today it was great and even though it was just one day I feel like I've already known you forever."

I blushed.

"Thanks I don't really know what to say but I feel the same." I said shyly.

"I never met a girl like you, that would have done what you did today with me, your what the Americans say, A true ride or die." He said so sincerely but that didn't stop me from busting out laughing.

He looked so confused.

Which only made me melt more.

"I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh your just so cute and adorable I cant help it, but hey do you want to know a secret?" I whispered.

He shook his head.

"Well honestly back when I was 16 you were totally my ultimate bias and today I learned exactly why."

He grinned, "Really?"

I nodded.

He grabbed my face gently and crashed him lips into mine.