Chapter 7: Hide and Seek

Cassie's POV:

After 30 minutes of raiding the kitchen for food to eat without having to cook or use electricity, we eventually found some stuff in the fridge to make sandwiches and some Korean candies in the pantry.

Before you ask, the refrigerator has only been off for a couple hours so it was still somewhat cold.

Jungkook had somehow found himself some old ramen in the back of the fridge which he refused to share any with us.

"Fine with me, who knows how old that shit is." V said shaking his head.

After lunch we were all kind of bored so we just lounged around the living room and I don't know about the rest of them but I ended up passing out.

I wish I could say that I was one of those girls who was an adorable sleeper, you know the ones in the movies or Wattpad stories that guys admire.

Sadly I cannot say it, for that is a huge lie and I wish not to be struck by lightning today.

I'm more like a sleeping dog.

I snore, kick and move around a lot and occasionally drool.

Gross, but hey nobodies perfect right?

But here is the weirdest part about it all, sometimes I'll be in a deep sleep and all of a sudden just jerk.

Jimin's POV:

"Ouch! What the hell?" I groaned as something smacked my face.

Squinting into the darkness I noticed it was just Cassie who had rolled over in her sleep.

She moaned and rolled over again, this time onto me.

I groaned again but this was a different one from the first.

The affect this girl has on me.

She stirred in her sleep and her eyes slowly fluttered open.

When she saw that she was laying on top of me her eyes widened.

"Did I roll over on you? I'm so sorry." She apologized going to move off of me but I stopped her wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her closer.

"You're fine, relax." I smile.

"Oh okay then." She said shyly, "What time is it?"

I checked my watch.

"6:45." I read.

Cassie's POV:

It's getting late and the power still isn't on?

Will I have to stay here another night?

"What are you thinking about?" Jimin asked.

I couldn't seem to function properly with his arms wrapped around me.

"It's getting late and the power still isn't on, my phone has been dead all day and my friend must be worried."

"Ah, I see well somewhere around here we got some portable chargers you can charge your phone from there." He said shrugging.

What the hell?

All this time I had people probably worried and I didn't think to ask if maybe they had portable chargers.

Coming from the kitchen he handed me the charger and I excused to the bathroom.

Turning on my phone I called Hyolin.

She picked up after two rings.

"Girl! Where have you been? Are you okay? Have you been trying to call me? My phone has been dead sorry? But seriously where are you I was worried sick." She rushed.