3 years later...

Namjoon Pov:

"Come on guys let's do it again!" Said J hope.*

The rest of us groaned.

"Quit all the complaining we got a week until the video shoot and we gotta practice this dance." He said rolling his eyes.

I smiled to myself.

In a week She would be back

It's been 6 months since we've seen Cassandra and we're missing her like crazy, but we're also very proud of her.

She's been working her ass off these past three years and due to her success with our last albums videos she's been off touring all over the world, mostly US and South Korea.

Everyone wanted her now, I can't blame them, her video skills are dope as hell.

So far she's worked with Dpr Live, Dean, Jay Park, Heize, Hoody, Exo, Got7, Mino, Bryson Tiller, Sik-K, Crush, Rihanna, Frank Ocean, Chris Brown, August Alsina, Dej Loaf, Drake, and a couple underground people who she promoted through the success of music videos and then of course she worked for us.

It's like everyday she's gaining more and more popularity.

Meaning great exposure for her, but less time for us.

Don't get me wrong we're all proud of her, we just miss her.

I'm sure Jimin misses her the most, since that's his girlfriend and all.

Sometimes I wish she would have chosen me, I thought we had a great connection, but you know Jimin and his charms.

I'm not totally over her but I respect her choice and me and Jimin have been friends way too long for me to throw it all away over a girl

Surprisingly though Cassie's is most closest with Jungkook, sounds crazy right?

You couldn't have told me that they would have gotten so close a couple years ago, I would have suggested checking you into a hospital.

They are literally the best of friends, we always tease Jimin about it because we know it bothers him.