Chapter 4: Pillow fights & burnt ramen

Cassie's POV:

The guys had different reactions when they learned about my fluency in Korean.

"Thank goodness I'm tired of trying to speak english and I barely understood hardly anything you were saying." Jhope let out a sigh.

"You should have told us sooner that was rude of us to talk about you not even knowing you could understand." Jin pouted.

"Guys it's okay it isn't like you guys were saying anything bad , I should have said something earlier but I was having too much fun." I said smirking.

Suddenly the guys jump up and someone grabs me from behind pinning me down.

"Hey guys watcha doin?" I laugh nervously.

Namjoon who was the one holding me down whispers in my ear, "You know that wasn't a nice thing to hide that from us."

I could hear the smirk dripping from his voice.

Oh shit.

Jimin, Tae, and Jhope run at me  and started tickling me .

I started laughing uncontrollably, but on the inside I was screaming for mercy.

The tears started pouring and Jimin was the only one who noticed, " Guys stop I think we hurt her

The tears started pouring and Jimin was the only one who noticed, " Guys stop I think we hurt her."

I grabbed a pillow off the couch and fell on the floor.

"Are you okay Cassie?" Jhope said putting his hand on my back.

I jumped up and hit him in the head with the pillow.

"Haha I am now!" I laughed an evil laugh.

"Yah!" He yelled.

The boys were shocked but one by one started smirking.

"Pillow fight!" Namjoon yelled throwing a pillow at Junkook.

Jhope threw his at me as payback but I jumped out of the way smirking.

I smirked too soon because Jungkook hit me from behind.

"Aish!" I pouted.

"Score!" Tae yelled!

The pillows even started bursting.

Dang I didn't think they made these kind of feather pillows anymore.

It was kind of cool it looked like it was snowing in the living room and I started dancing around and the boys joined in.

Jungkook walked to the stereo and turned it on.

"Cheese and wine" by DPR Live came on.

Aw shit it's lit now.