Going home early

Gloria's P.O.V

"Mom, it's just been 3 days he's probably busy. You know he owns half of Italy right," I ask my mom. I've been at my mom's house in New York for 5 days and I haven't talked to my husband Niccolaio in 3 days. Usually he calls me 4 times a day to make sure I'm safe and to check on our 2 year old son Dante and our twins that I'm 8 months pregnant with.

But I haven't heard from him in 3 days and mom immediately starts jumping to conclusions. "Gloria honey I'm just saying his phone is turned off, he isn't answering any of your emails, and you haven't talked to him in 3 days. That's clearly cheating," she exclaims trying to get her point across.

I release a breath and pick up my phone. I call my best friend of 6 years. "Hello," she says when she picks up. "Hey Glida it's Gloria come over my mom's house I need help with something," I tell her. Me and Glida been best friends since the 7th grade. I go to her for everything she's my back up plan if something goes wrong.

"Ok I'm on my way. Walking out the house now," she said and hung up. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in and relaxed, because I know at least Glida would be able to knock some since in my mother.

It only took Glida 15 minutes to walk from her place to my mom's. "Hey girl what's up," she asked. I told her exactly what mom said and asked her what she thinks. "Well if you ask me it does sound like he's cheating bu-," she was cut off by my mom. "Ha I told you he was cheating-," she was cut off by my dad. "Who's cheating," dad asked.

Mom froze. You see mom sent dad on a wild goose chase for things that didn't exist and told him not to come back until he had at least one of the 5 things. These things including a witches tooth, the scale of a dragon, a unicorns horn, a fairy wing and tinker bell's shoe her real shoe.

"Honey I thought i told you not to come back until you have one of the things," she says. He reached in his bag and pulled out a stone horn that looked like it came off a statue. "It took me a while but I was able to get this off the unicorn statue in the museum," he said sitting it on the table and walking upstairs.

"I'm going to sleep, you all have a nice day," he said yawning. We all relaxed seeing he didn't say anything about what we were talking about. I turned toward my bestfriend and mom. "Fine I'll go home, but only to prove you all wrong," I told them.

"Good the flight is only 7 hours and I already got the tickets book for in an hour, so you'll be able to get there by night time and catch him in the act," mom said. I rolled my eyes at her and walked upstairs to start packing mine and Dante's clothes.

Looks like I'm going home early....

************************************

Ok so for a first chapter that sucked*give me y'all opinion* I know but anyway this is the first chapter. I'm pretty much writing this book to explain why the twins mother did what she did. But anyway I won't be updating a lot but I'll try to do it once or twice a week. Anyway I guess what. They seperated me from my 2 best friends this year. Like what kind of bullshit is that. Anyway hope you liked the chapter even though I know you didn't.