Are You Serious Right Now!?!?!

Gloria's P.O.V

I was in the kitchen making pancakes for my new friend whose named i learned to be Odium and his girlfriend Amare I laughed when i learned this because Odium means Hate in Latin and Amare means Love in Latin. I haven't met his girlfriend yet but the way he talks about her anyone would be able to tell he loves her.

The way he talks about her reminds me of the way my father use to say Nicco use to talk about me. With an adoring look in his eyes my father always said. I hate to admit it but i miss Nicco. I was brought out of my thoughts by a glass flying right pass my face. a little more to the side and it would've hit me.

"What the fuck," i yelled. The glass almost hit me like it was aimed at me. I look up thinking it was Odium playing around but no i see a woman probably 2 years older than me practically shooting lasers at me with her eyes. Odium is behind her holding her back. "What the fuck is this," she yells. "You got some bitch in my home cooking herself the food that i asked you for Odi Are you serious right now," she yelled. I could guess by now that this is Amare. Though her name doesn't match her personality right now.

"Hey Ama babe, calm down for a minute and let me explain," Odium tried to tell her.  Though i don't think she was having it. She broke free out of Odium's hold and lunged at me. i stepped to the side. Causing her to fall and on to the already hot stove top to stop her fall. Causing her to scream out in pain as she burned her hand and fell on to the floor on her ass.

Odium ran to her as she cradled her blistered hand and held her like one would hold a new born baby. "look at what you did babe, shh. Its okay cry it out. Gloria came to make the pancakes for you. You know i don't know how to cook babe," he told her softly as he rocked her back and forth. i smiled a little at them they reminded me of how me and Nicco was when i was pregnant with Danté.

"I miss my family"

************************************

Guys I've been having serious writers block. Like I usually write down the chapters in my journal but now I go really lazy so I'm writing summaries for each chapter idea which means I have to use the summary an put each chapter together myself which has been proven harder than I thought it would be. But that's it.

Author Out✌✌