Qunnin

*6 years later*
Gloria's P.O.V

It's been 6 years since I ran away and 6 years since I've last seen Nicco and my children. Glida and Alex sends me picture of the twins and Danté every now and then. Things like their birthday's or if they wear a new outfit.

Or on Christmas and Halloween. Odium and Amare had their daughter 6 years ago too and I've been stuck on babysitting duty since I live with them for free. Yea I could always go back to the house my uncle gave me, but nah I think I'm good for now.

Anyway, their daughter is 5 turning 6 in 5 days. Her name is Qunnin. It was suppose too be Quine but Odium heard Amare wrong because of the drugs she was on during the birth and put the wrong name, and of course of a good yelling at for it.

In the pass 6 years I found out that Alex and Odium go way back. So when I can't watch Qunnin she goes over there and plays with the twins. Which I think is nice and sad at the same time. Nice, because I get to hear about them from Qunnin. Sad, because I don't get to go see them.

Qunnin goes by Q now too its a nickname that the girls came up for her. She said that they said Qunnin is a mouth full and hard to pronounce. I laughed at this.

                    KNOCK
                         KNOCK

I was brought out my memory by a knock on the front door. I was kinda confused because I knew Amare and Odium was at work right now. But it could be Qunnin getting dropped off from from Alexander's house.

I get up and head to the door. I hear a man outside the door talking. Thinking it was just Alexander I go to the door and open it.....

                 It wasn't Alex

Seeing that it wasn't Alex or Odium and Amare I closed the door locking it. I ran to the furthest downstairs room with a window by the time I made to the living room he had already shot the doorknob and was running my way.

I made it to the room and close the door and lock it. I then started opening the window to so I could get but the window wouldn't budge. "Come one, come on. Please open" I say while trying to open the window. I get nothing. Not even a centimeter.

"Open the door," he said "GO AWAY," I yelled at him. I kept pushing up on the window until I realized it wasnt going to open anytime soon. I grabbed the glass cup that was on the night stand and threw it at the window. It caused the window and the glass to break.

But right after the door was kicked in. I screamed my head off. A hand was put on my mouth. "Shut up," he said. "NO NOT UNTIL YOU GO AWAY. GO THE FUCK AWAY NICCO," I yelled at him.

He sighed and pulled out his gun with a hit on my head with the butt of it I was out like a light...