"You Got To Be Kidding Me"

Gloria's P.O.V

What. The. Fuck. That's all i could think in a situation like this. For those who don't know what i mean let me tell you. Right now. As in this moment now. I am looking at my best friend Alexander, in red lacy bra and thong with red stockings while his wife Arianna is on top of him with his sister in law Anna holding him down both very naked.

"What the fuck is this!" I exclaimed. If this is his definition of fun then I'll have to find me a new best friend. "Holy shit Glo what the fuck," he says as he throws Arianna and Anna off him. "I should be saying that why the fuck do you have a 2 and a 1 and a half year old here unsupervised at a STRIP club," i ask screaming at the 3 of them.

"First of all what we do with our children is none of your business," Arianna says. I roll my eyes the bitch didnt like me in highschool i don't except her to like me now. "First of all it becomes my business when you act like you dont know how to take care of children.Maybe if you started acting like a mother and not like one of these sex addicted hoes on the street i could mind my own business,"

I say with plenty of the attitude. Anna scoffed. "You got something you want to say too bitch," i ask. She rolls her eyes. Thought so. "Look Alex i need a favor. I need u to keeo the twins when they're born," i said. But before he could reply Arianna said something.

"Absolutely not!" Arianna yelled. "What makes you think I'll take care of your children when i already have one of my own," she said like it was the most impossible thing in the world. "Fine," i tell her rolling my eyes. As i left out of the room and went to collect Dantè.

As i was leaving the stip club i saw my cousin Ale who gave me a bag of money and keys to a house and car. Uncle always worked quick. I knew exactly which house he gave me so when i went to the parking lot and pressed the unlock on the car it lead me to a white Charger.

I got in and went to the house that he gave me. I went to the front door and put the key in only to find out it wouldn't turn only to find out this wasnt the right house. I groaned and went to tge nearest gas station and asked to use their phone. I called Ale and he picked up.

"Alessandro speaking," he said. "Hey cuz," i said awkwardly. "Let me guess you went to the wrong house thinking it was one of the summer homes," he guessed dead on. My slience gave him his answer. He clicked his tongue and sighed."You remember our first summer home right," he asked.

"Yea," i replied. "Do you remember the house in the middle of the forest behind it the one we made as our play house," he asked. "Yea," i replied. "That's the house," he said. I groaned out loud that's like a 2 hour drive frim here. "Ok,"i said and hung up. I deleted the number out the person's phone and gave it back to him.

"You got to be kidding me"

************************************

Sup. Im sorry i don't update like that but i graduated last Wednesday. It was really fun and stuff. But anyway that's pretty much it. And remember if u dont have anything nice to say don't say anything at all or u could but i can always delete your comment

Author Out✌✌