Leaving

Gloria's P.O V

It was Glida. I ran to her and jumped on her. "I'm so happy to see you. How'd you get in," I asked her. She hugged me. "The guards are shaky ass hell girl. They told me I couldn't come in and all I did was stare at them and they opened the doors. Can you believe that," she exclaimed.

I silently laughed. Glida can be scary looking when she's mad. She got silent. "What happened to your face Glory," she asked using her nickname for me. I reached to touch my cheek and flinched at the probably bluish purple bruise. "HE HIT YOU," she screamed.

I flinched at her voice. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. "We-, I mean, I don't know," I said. I didn't know what to say I knew if she found out she'll set out a death note on his ass. "He did didn't he! When I see him I'm gonna shove my fist so far up his ass," she exclaimed.

I could feel the tears slowly falling out my eyes. "I don't want to be here anymore I came home and he had some dude dead in out basement. The dude dick was in a jar. Then he saw me and I ran and he did all this sweet talking making me open the door and when I did he slapped me.

I-I don't know what to do Glida!" I threw my arms around her as I cried. I pushed me away from her and looked me in my eyes. "So what your saying is....that there's some free dick in y'all basement," she asked excitedly. "Glida now is not the time to be acting like a hoe we have to leave," I yelled at her. I grabbed Dante and we headed for the door.

Niccolaio's guards were outside. "I'm sorry Mrs.Andreloi we can't let you- you know what never mind" they said out the corner of my eye I saw Glida glaring at them reaching for her boot which I had no doubt carried some type of weapon.

We ran to her car before they could call Niccolaio I turned around and threw my wedding ring at one of the guards who caught it. I grabbed Dante and put him on my hip and ran faster. We made it to the car and hopped in and kept Dante in my lap. Glida sped off down the street all the way to the airport and booked us both a 1 way ticket to New York.

Looks like I'm leaving ..........

************************************

Ok ok I know I haven't updated in a while but with it being basket ball season for me I have a lot to do. Anyway you can thank my best friend and co writer for this story MakeiraJohnson for reminding me (more like threatening me) to update and helping me write this chapter. See you next week.

Author out✌✌